KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Van Helsing Roleplay

Van Helsing Roleplay
Started by: Partingsorrows

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

~suppose~

*van helsing came outside, putting on his hat. he started walking towards the market, his horse following behind him*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 11:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Partingsorrows

Anna glanced around, placing her hands on the handle of her sword. Something had been here before and was making her uncomfortable.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 11:28 PM
Partingsorrows is currently offline Click here to Send Partingsorrows a Private Message Find more posts by Partingsorrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*van helsing started eating an apple, but something caught his attention. without breaking stride he kept moving, wondering if something was there with him*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 11:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Aleera stared at the princess from the shadows thinking 'If only it was dark, her neck would belong to me' Aleera barred her fangs again as the sun began setting

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 11:35 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*van helsing was silently chewing, trying to pick up any sound, something was off, he sensed something. he was now in the middle of the market*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 11:37 PM
Partingsorrows

Anna looked up, and around. Mainly her gaze went towards the shadows. She took up some slack on her horse's reins while drawing her sword in the other hand. {Where's Luna?}

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:16 PM
Partingsorrows is currently offline Click here to Send Partingsorrows a Private Message Find more posts by Partingsorrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

{no idea}

*helsing was walking, constantly looking around, he could see a woman a hundred yards away, she was 5' 8", very pretty, she looked eastern european. however that wasnt the first thing he noticed, she was preparing to draw her sword*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 09:30 PM
Partingsorrows

Anna walked over towards the saddle bag of her horse and pulled out a silver stake; then slipped it into the holster of her boot. She then pulled out a cross and slipped it over her neck. She slapped the horse on the side and it went galloping off as she readied her sword for an upcoming threat.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 02:19 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Aleera looked on at Anna preparing for battle so Aleera did the same, she turned into her huge blue bat thing, (lol I have no idea what it was sappose to be stick out tongue) as darkness fell. As Anna galloped by on her horse, aleera flew out, knocking the horse and carrige to the floor. "Anna, my darling." Aleera said cackiling

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 02:24 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

Novenna hide behind a tree watchign her sister get onto the horse...she wore her long purple cloak her sister gave her ...her purple and black corset with her thin black trousers..she held a sword in her hand watching her sister with emerald eyes ...she pulled the hood of her look over her long golden wavy hair ....she didnt want to go with her sister ....she could prect herself ....she was after all 13 years old ...so she was tryign to hide form anna so she would leave her behind ...instead of lecturing on the dangers of the mythalogical creatures of evil...she smiled within the darkness of her hood" this time i won " she said quietly knowing her sister was too blind to see her and make her go on an adventure with her "

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 01:57 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Partingsorrows

Anna regained her wits by this time, and kept her sword ready. She backed up, and looked from the ground to the bride. "Nice to see you too, Aleera," She answered, accent still thick with its origin. She did not have time for this, she was here for one reason. Van Helsing. She was aware of her sister following her, only made it look like she did not care. {Pssst. Anna only rode her horse. No carriage}

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 06:54 PM
Luna_Storm

sorry ...my bad....oh and theres only me and u ....im am gonna change her name to tara ...k...anyway..carry on ....and if u must ...once ur done with aleera ..u can come fine me ....im hiding behind a tree )))

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 07:00 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

find*))

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 07:01 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Aleera looked down at Anna and began to walk foward towards Anna. "Your, blood, my love will keep me beutiful for ever." She said smileing, showing off her fangs.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 11:18 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*seeing the commotion helsing drew his crossbow, firing several arrows at the vampire without pausing*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 12:29 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Aleera pulled the arrows out of her skin and took flight, she swooped down and grabbed Anna by her wrist and flew up into the sky.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 12:42 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*helsing jumped up on some crates without breaking stride and jumped to the roof of one of the buildings, firing continuously as he went*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:47 AM
Partingsorrows

Anna looked up as Aleera had her wrist caught in her nails. She had dropped her sword but she lifted her leg and pulled out a flip knife. She flipped it open and stabbed it through Aleera's ankle. She slipped loose and fell on the rooftop on Van Helsing{like the first time in the movie. I cant really describe it}.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 02:10 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Aleera let out a yelp of pain but her wound quickly healed. Aleera then swuped down to Anna and Van Helsing and kicked Van Helsing off the roof top. She then landed and turned back to her human form. "Did you think you can escape from me Anna?" Aleera asked

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 02:13 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"dammit, i hate vampires"

*grabbing a stake, he threw it at aleera*

{nice to have my ass kicked without having a say in the matter stick out tongue}

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 02:24 AM