KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » looks can be decieving....

looks can be decieving....
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boris

I can't see crap sad

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waynerobsonuk
Death Star Programmer

not a damn thing. Is it April 1st already? laughing out loud

Wayne...

www.DashDotSlash.net

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 10:59 PM
Click here to Send waynerobsonuk a Private Message Find more posts by waynerobsonuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

people r just trying to make excuses for the crappy poster

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SomeGuy57
Just Milk It

That is the most dumbest things ever. Palpatines chin? Give me a break, why would you automatically think that its Palpatines chin in the first place if it is even suppose to be a chin? This is like trying to spot out a picture of Darth Vader on your crap. Someone needs to close this thread.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:03 PM
Click here to Send SomeGuy57 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeGuy57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

tfn = supershadow more and more each day.....

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:01 AM
Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by El Toro
tfn = supershadow more and more each day.....

laughing out loud actually I was gonna say that about kmc messed

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:03 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
and the second

WTF??? What is this nonesense?

I don't see a frigging thing in that picture except what's SUPPOSED to be seen in it. Anybody who thinks there is anything else there is out of his mind. I don't see a thing.

cornmoodious

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:38 AM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waynerobsonuk
Death Star Programmer

maybe its the 'supershadow virus' affecting everything. Just like the dark side of the force laughing out loud
As people get more and more desperate for the film ther will always be a few who want attention and make things up. As oscar wilde said "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story"
I agree about TFN though. Wasn't that josh bloke supposed to 'deliver the good's' today? Well it's 1.40am GMT by me on the 2nd Nov.....site wasn't updated all day... laughing out loud laughing out loud
Wayne..

www.DashDotSlash.net

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:43 AM
Click here to Send waynerobsonuk a Private Message Find more posts by waynerobsonuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Ooooooh, look what I found! Goody goody, this is boffo!

(please log in to view the image)

Fanboys unite!!!!

cornfanious

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:48 AM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I think that should be cornbitcheous stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:50 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaughter

Theres ot a damn thing but vader..and anakin THE END!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

Overzealous Star Wars Fans see lots of things that aren't there. Many of them swear to have seen GOOD movies when they went to see Ep I and Ep II

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:27 AM
Click here to Send Prozak a Private Message Find more posts by Prozak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaughter

Dude u can not diss Episode I or Two!! the Episode I was awsome because of maul Episode II because anakins turning evil and u are just to dumb to realize it!! ImHo!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:30 AM
Click here to Send Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I agree DV. Episodes 1 & 2 were fantastic.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

Your knowledge and critique of these movies is nothing if not insightful; and it is clearly not insightful.

Should you EVER find a valid redeeming point for these movies, then please drop me a line. In the meantime my argument still stands; they are shit and you my friend...are an ASSCLOWN

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:39 AM
Click here to Send Prozak a Private Message Find more posts by Prozak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

So what, no one's opinion matters now? These movies are shit and that's final?

I like George.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:41 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_rea1thing
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have to agree with prozak here. with clearly nothing to do but create claymation replacements for jabba the hut in E4, george decided to fill in his time making 2 jokes of movies. episode 1 is nothing but an excuse for ILM and Lucas Film to show how 'comedic' the franchise can be by creating jar jar binks. episode 2 is simply a tour of the galaxy for 2 hours - ala 'the holiday show'. waste of time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:43 AM
Click here to Send the_rea1thing a Private Message Find more posts by the_rea1thing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I agree DV. Episodes 1 & 2 were fantastic.

If by fantastic you actually mean CRAPTACULAR...then yes...i'd agree too.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:43 AM
Slaughter

Prozak...Dude i bet u that i have way more people to back me up on this than u do..ARE U HIGH!!!!?!?!?!?!?! See u listen to GL too much..when he announced Episode I he said that TFM , AOTC and RoTs were not going to be as good as the origanals but he would put them out to complete the trilogy, how can u say that Episode I and II suck??? u call me an assclown?? Episode I and II were some of the Greatest movies of The Years!!! the were total Blockbusters and people camped out to see them!!!!! Now Who is the AssClown...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:46 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Last time I checked, fantastic and CRAPTACULAR (if that's even a word) mean two totally different things. wink

I like George.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:46 AM