KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » looks can be decieving....

looks can be decieving....
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

quote:
Originally posted by DarthVader
Now Who is the AssClown...

Still you i'm afraid.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:47 AM
Click here to Send Prozak a Private Message Find more posts by Prozak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Last time I checked, fantastic and CRAPTACULAR (if that's even a word) mean two totally different things. wink

You wanna talk crap words...well i got the crappest word ever....MIDICHLORIANS...stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Either way...the prequels are dross.

Keep dreaming

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Prozak a Private Message Find more posts by Prozak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaughter

ok then if im such an assclown then why are u still here..i should be one big starwars fan that doesnt know what he is talking about..but u decide to try to prove your point which will be wrong in the end anyway...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote:
Originally posted by Prozak
You wanna talk crap words...well i got the crappest word ever....MIDICHLORIANS...stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Either way...the prequels are dross.

Keep dreaming

Attachment: z115.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

I like George.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:51 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaughter

quote:
Originally posted by Prozak

Keep dreaming

The only dross here is you!! ooo put that in your pide and smoke it!! CUZ!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_rea1thing
Restricted

Account Restricted

darth, can u send me the quote or link from GL when he says "im going to make 3 movies and throw some money away on movies am telling you now are not going to be any good and not going to live up to your expections".

as for people camping out, are you referring to those people dressed up as darth vader and stormtroopers ? i wonder if any nursing homes had reported them missing that day.

Click here to Send the_rea1thing a Private Message Find more posts by the_rea1thing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

quote:
i should be one big starwars fan that doesnt know what he is talking about..

You ARE one big Star Wars fan that doesn't know what he is talking about. Your futile attempts to defend these movies humours me is all.

Slaughter

And the aSsClOwN award goes to!!!...................... Prozacrap!! o wait it appears that his right boob is falling out..erm...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:54 AM
Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

quote:
Originally posted by the_rea1thing
as for people camping out, are you referring to those people dressed up as darth vader and stormtroopers ? i wonder if any nursing homes had reported them missing that day.

Never a truer word said. No doubt Darth had failed to take his medication on opening days for EP 1 and 2. Hence his love for such shit and his inability to prove me wrong.

Oh, and you are STILL an assclown

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:55 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Well you see DV, people like him, only his opinion matters, not anyone elses. Yet, he calls others an Assclown for it. How intelligent.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:56 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaughter

ok...im not going to argue with an assclown...im not even gunna waste my time because i know i am right!!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:57 AM
the_rea1thing
Restricted

Account Restricted

sith master x, what are MIDICHLORIANS sir ?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:58 AM
Click here to Send the_rea1thing a Private Message Find more posts by the_rea1thing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Well you see DV, people like him, only his opinion matters, not anyone elses.

And lets not forget the opinion of general movie goers, crtics and star wars fans. Don't kid yourselves boys. You are in the minority. Not me. Hence, ASSCLOWNS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:59 AM
Slaughter

With what he knows he is probally a 17 year old that loves Pokemon and tapes every episode..He is fastinated that he has every pokemon card known to man....

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 03:00 AM
Slaughter

either that or he is jelious because he had to stay home while all his friends saw Episode I and II because he is only of those poor guys on the street that say PEACE and LOVE because he is always stoned!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 03:02 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote:
Originally posted by the_rea1thing
sith master x, what are MIDICHLORIANS sir ?

Midi-chlorians are a microcopic lifeform that reside within all living
cells and communicates with the Force. laughing out loud stick out tongue

I like George.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 03:03 AM
Slaughter

Obvously u know u are wrong so Case Closed i wan ASSCLOWN!!!!!!!!

Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

quote:
With what he knows he is probally a 17 year old that loves Pokemon and tapes every episode..He is fastinated that he has every pokemon card known to man....

Is that REALLY the best you can come up with. Please...try to work that vocabulary and think of something either funny or insulting to say or better yet. Give me some firm reasons as to why the prequels are so good.

I love asking the nut jobs this question. Why? 'Cos they can't answer it.

Slaughter

Dude ho do u remember that line!?!?!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 03:04 AM
Prozak
Bad Mother F****r

quote:
Obvously u know u are wrong so Case Closed i wan ASSCLOWN!!!!!!!!

You wan? You mean you wank off over jar jar right?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 03:04 AM