KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Justjakk in the box altered images

Justjakk in the box altered images
Started by: justjakk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

Great! big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:02 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

I can't wait to get my mind into it.

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:52 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Im tired os counting so here we go again

Attachment: chibidollkawaii.jpg
This has been downloaded 193 time(s).

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 02:00 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

I like this one too. I call it hammer.

Attachment: hammer.jpg
This has been downloaded 210 time(s).

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 02:01 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

If anyone has noticed the different ways i post here in the forums, you will see i have many sides to me. In DKs art page i speak in plural of myself -changes- We do this because we really like what is going on in the page. We like to make up lines that mean absolutely nothing to offset whatever has happened earlier in the thread. -changes- Purple is a car that flies on blue-tipped gas. He wondered about the stranger in the far off wheelchair. His name was, "Dude where's my car!" -changes- I dont find things to get mad about so i dont know what i would sound like then. Otherwise i talk normal. I dont hate anyone. As you can tell so far im big fans or darth revan and DK (crack me up). I like the rebel in everyone. Just as long as that rebel doesnt break things yanno. But a good chat rebel is allways fun to watch.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 02:09 PM
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by justjakk
If anyone has noticed the different ways i post here in the forums, you will see i have many sides to me. In DKs art page i speak in plural of myself -changes- We do this because we really like what is going on in the page. We like to make up lines that mean absolutely nothing to offset whatever has happened earlier in the thread. -changes- Purple is a car that flies on blue-tipped gas. He wondered about the stranger in the far off wheelchair. His name was, "Dude where's my car!" -changes- I dont find things to get mad about so i dont know what i would sound like then. Otherwise i talk normal. I dont hate anyone. As you can tell so far im big fans or darth revan and DK (crack me up). I like the rebel in everyone. Just as long as that rebel doesnt break things yanno. But a good chat rebel is allways fun to watch.

I'm appreciating the person you are more and more every single time I read one of your detailed posts big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:30 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
I'm appreciating the person you are more and more every single time I read one of your detailed posts big grin

Yanno you're right about that on my side as well. But it also makes me appreciate life. We are all gonna go sooner or later so everytime i can inhale and exhale is another time i can say "Thank you God for that." Im taking requests in the artwork request thread. If I have the smallest thought that I can help you I will so everyone come on. The artist is in.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:34 PM
Syren
dreaming

We each have found our personal muse, methinks wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 12:51 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Me thinks then me head hurtz

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:20 AM
Syren
dreaming

laughing

Bless, let the pain flow sweetie wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:34 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

i think oww you tricked me

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:39 AM
Syren
dreaming

I did, because I am bad. Bad I tell you no expression

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:39 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

happy nice work jakk

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 02:15 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
happy nice work jakk

Thanx Shellie

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 02:39 AM
silver_tears

very nice big grin
I love your styles yes

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 05:06 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Thank you, I love my styles too.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 09:14 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Looks quite nice... but I think I'll stick to fulfilling any art-assignments I come across myself. Keep up the good work anyway and remember, the artist truly pleased by his own work doesn't progress...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 05:04 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Looks quite nice... but I think I'll stick to fulfilling any art-assignments I come across myself. Keep up the good work anyway and remember, the artist truly pleased by his own work doesn't progress...

That must mean im improving. I cant stand my art but i love it when someone else does heeheehee

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:03 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Well now, let's not get modest all of a sudden, hahaha! I can't deny liking compliments myself, but they are mostly given by people who don't make art themselves, so what do they know?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:18 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

themselves

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:32 PM