KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

epitomy of stupidity

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 09:37 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

y do u care? stay away if u don't like it! stick out tongue

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 02:12 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

wheres the mods when you need em? why hasnt anyone reported this yet?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:15 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

?

Why would this need to be reported?

Last edited by Ulrich Rulez on Nov 11th, 2004 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 10:51 PM
Ulrich Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Ulrich Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Ulrich Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

This is a superlative thread

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 10:54 PM
Ulrich Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Ulrich Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Ulrich Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Odd place to make this thread. blink

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:18 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

No it's not . y is it odd?

"No, I refuse 2 believe u guys." said Jeremy, and he put an arm over Aelita's shoulder and walks 2 the elevator. Aelita turns her head 2 look at Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd, and makes a face at them. Only Yumi sees the bull's eye target XANA symbol in Aelita's eyes.......

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 10:11 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

Would Jeremy say that?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 07:21 PM
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

Hi Morgan!!!!!

Don't ya wish ur gf was a freak like me?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 08:00 PM
TeeLee is currently offline Click here to Send TeeLee a Private Message Find more posts by TeeLee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

quote:
Originally posted by Ulrich Rulez
Would Jeremy say that?

He loves Aelita, and He's under XANA's spell...MUWAHAHAHA!!!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:05 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Hey, Anna, u found me!!!!big grin I love ur sig wink

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:06 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Yumi ran after them, but the elevator doors slid shut in her face. she yelled angerily, and started to climb up the ladder to the Supercomputer. XANA was up 2 some thing.

Odd looked at Ulrich w/ a weird expression on his face. "Ulrich, I think Yumi's lost it." he confided to his friend w/ a sly grin. "Ulrich ignored Odd and began to calimb after Yumi, calling her name. what was going on, and y was Yumi making such a big deal about it?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:16 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Yumi reached the room, and heard a beeping sound from the computer. An activated tower had been found, and in the polar region. They had to get to Lyoko..but Jeremy was the only 1 who could work the computer properly, and he was being taken to who-nos-where by the evil Aelita. "Jeremy?" a voice came from the computer that made yumi, and Ulrich, who was just climbing out of the chaft, jump."Jeremy, r u going to start the transfer? Jeremy, r u there? Jeremy?"
"Aelita!" Yelled Yumi, who ran to the computer to see Aelita's face looking out of the screen. "What?! Aelita's There? but she just ran off w/ Jeremy" said Odd, who had followed Ulrich.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:22 PM
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

Ok cool

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 07:56 PM
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

Hey MM02? That ~ tt-starfire~ and ~ sprite2~ didn't work

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 07:57 PM
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

Anyone there?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 10:35 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

YEAh, i got it fixed.
back 2 the story....

Jeremy walked with Aelita. It reminded him of the first night she had been devirtualized, disscusion of the earth, the flower, the kiss...... He blushed just thinking about it. Aelita seemed to be moodier than usual. she walked quietly, her usually curiously smiling face a mask of grim confusion and brooding. Jeremy thought breifly back 2 what his friends had said at the scanner room....'She's not fully here,' 'U where wrong last time with Talia' 'Jeremy, this is wrong' the quotes chased themselves around his head. y was he worrying? he knew how 2 work the supercomputer and bend it 2 his will. This had 2 be Aelita. Maybe the worrying was from the dark, empty feeling in his stomach...He may no alot bout the supercomputer and Lyoko, but XANA could change everything just as easily as he himself could virtualize Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich. And maybe it alsdo had 2 do with the fact that Aelita had not said a word since she had been Devirtualized....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 10:19 PM
atb18

Back in the factory, Yumi told Odd and Ulrich,"That's not the real Aelita." The boys stared at her in disbelief as she went on, "That's XANA's copy of Aelita. Right before they left, I quickly saw XANA's symbol on her forehead. The Aelita in the computer is the real Aelita. That is one of XANA's clones. Sort pf just like when I was copied."

i m nut girl...fear me devil

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 10:24 PM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Odd let his mouth hang open, adding to the strangeness of his spiked hair. Ulrich nodded quikly, but Yumi could tell he was still confused. "We need 2 get to lyoko, and now!" said Yumi, ignoring both boys. "but Jeremy just left w/ the XANA-ma-bob-er-thingy-whats-it!" Yelled Odd, still completely dumbfounded. Yumi shrugged. "I have done it before. And he left his notes here. " She said , pointing to the large, worn book in the corner. "Just wish me luck." she said, and she sat down 2 the computer 2 fill Aelita in. "Odd said 2 Ulrich, "I just hope I can get 2 Lyoko in 1 peice."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 10:32 PM
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

This is a long ep...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:56 PM