KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

YES!!!!!!! well, it would b shorter if SOME PEOPLE didnt stop inturupting w/ nasty comments about CL. And i already have ideas 4 a new 1!!!!

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 09:20 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

a tired yumi looked up from the computer after what seemed like hours of typing. "Now you get the others and push the enter key. That's how you get virtualized," Aelita said from the computer. Odd and Ulrich stepped into the virtualizer room thingy and yumi pressed the enter key. "Good Luck, Guys, hopefully you'll get to and from in one piece." yumi cried out, just as they got pixelized. Suddenly Aelita dissapeared from the screen. Ulrich called from the computer saying they were there in one piece, but Yumi was already fast asleep. Ulrich whispered softly so no one could hear, but Yumi, if she was awake and listening, "i love you and you can't be taken away from me, ever, not even XANA could take away the love I have for you." He stopped short because odd and aelita walked up to him. "Let's go, we gotta free Jeremy from XANA's spell." they cried

i m nut girl...fear me devil

Last edited by atb18 on Nov 21st, 2004 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 01:44 AM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

just tryin' to make it more interesting, what with yumi and ulrich, it'll be good.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 01:50 AM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 06:25 PM
Ulrich Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Ulrich Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Ulrich Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

what??

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 06:30 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Ignor, Ulrich. she's haven problems w/ the smilies. dung....so uncreative lol!

"so...we're in the forest region. NE tower?" asked Odd, acting goofy and looking under the nearest rock. "U wont find a tower under there, Odd!" said Aelita, not understanding his sarcasim. "Hey, u might want to try that large red glowing 1 over there surrounded by crabs and hornets" said Ulrich mocksurprised. Aelita. nodded. "that's the 1." "let's go."said Odd. Odd ran off at top speed, Yelling "YEAH, LASER ARROW!!!!!!" a few explosions, and 3 out of the five hornets missing confirm 2 Odd that he had done some dammage. "Impact!" shouted Ulrich, slashing his saber into the top of a crab. The crab wobbled unbalanced, then fell on another crab, causing both 2 explode. "2 down, 1 to go." muttered Ulrich.

Yumi picked her head off of the keyboard, exaughsted. she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and wondered what had woken her up, whe she heard the unmistakeable sound of the elevator. "Jeremy!" whispered Yumi to herself. They must b comming back from there stroll.

Jeremy could not say anything. He was completely under XANA's spell. Y had he not listened 2 Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd? Because he was being selfish and lovesick, that was y. the Aelita standing next 2 him glared, stretching her facial features into a grousome mask. This was not Aelita, Jeremy new that now. XANA had manipulated him, nowing he would be the weakest at the moment, because he would be feeling like a failure by not being able 2 complete the transfer and destroy XANA. Now he was XANA's puppet. How could his friends work the computer w/out him? would it work? no, they would fail, just like he had failed. Jeremy hung his head, wishing for the world 2 end.

The elevator door opened 2 find an empty computer room. Jeremy walked w/ Aelia at her bidding into the open room..."YEEEEEAAAHHH!!!!!" yelled Yumi, who jumped from some wires on the cieling ontop of Aelita. The XANA monster growled ferouciously, and lifted Yumi above her head, throwing her bodily across the room. Yumi fell in a crumpled heep on the floor.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 10:13 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

It's more creative then "MerMorgan02"!! (that name is so lame)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:07 AM
Ulrich Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Ulrich Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Ulrich Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

Aelita hurried into the tower, unaware of what was happening on Earth. She fixed the problem, and on Earth, bad Aelita dissapeared. Odd and Ulrich came back to Earth because Jeremy, turned back to normal for now, did so. He was saying, "What happened???" "XANA used a copy of Aelita to get you away from the computer," Odd replied. "And Ulrich professed his love for me." Yumi thought in her mind, getting up slowly. Ulrich ran over to Yumi and helped her up. Together they walked to Yumi's house together. At her front door, Ulrich kissed her on the lips. They kissed, it seemed, for about two minutes. Then they broke apart and Yumi went inside.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 02:09 AM
atb18

--.:END OF EPISODE:.--

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 02:10 AM
atb18

I thought this was a good place to end

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 02:10 AM
atb18

Like it???

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:59 PM
atb18

mm02 was freakin' out about it at school when i told her

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:04 AM
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

O....K....

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:08 AM
atb18

do u think its a good place to end the story??

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:43 AM
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

High! I'm U.R. big grin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 05:49 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

AARRRGH!!!!!!! u stink sooo bad, AdditctedToBoys!!!!!!! U made them kiss, under pressure! leave the lovers b. and so bad Aelita just dissapears, huh? They didnt even return 2 the past, 4 cryin out loud!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 06:00 PM
atb18

so?????????

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 07:02 PM
atb18

Im going to start a new episode, but i just want to know if that's okay first. i dont want mm02 to freak out again like with the whole kissing thing

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 07:13 PM
atb18

BASIC STORY LINE-----
Ulrich and Yumi want to start dating. Odd becomes trapped in Lyoko. Jim gets scary. Six new students come to the school and know all about XANA and Lyoko. (mm02 and i both know who i mean)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 07:24 PM
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

Jim get's scary? That's a first! *sarcastic*

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 10:08 PM