KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atb18

what i mean is that he becomes one of XANA's clone thingy's. sorta like when yumi gets copied and is running rampage around the school.

i m nut girl...fear me devil

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 12:37 AM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

i hope i can start the next episode soon. i just want mm02 to approve it before i post it

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 12:38 AM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Approved!
Qoute: "My friends call me JIMBO!"

Where should we start?

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 03:31 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

Sissy kissing Ulrich, then Yumi waking up to find that it was just a dream.
u decide the title. I cant think of one. But I'll start the story/episode....

As Yumi rounded the corner, she saw Ulrich with...Sissy, and they were kissing??? Yumi jolted up from her bed. "It was just a nightmare," she said to herself. She looked at the clock. It was 2:59 PM. she got up slowly, then fell back into a deep sleep. The bell rang, and classes were just letting out. An eerie silence fell upon the group of friends. Suddenly, a girl wearing a dolphin necklace ran up to them, followed by another girl wearing a flower shirt. "Who the heck are you???" Odd questioned. "I'm Meghan and this is Morgan," the girl in the flower shirt said. Morgan yelled across the courtyard, "Hey, guys, get over here." 4 other kids ran over to them. "This is Anthony, Henry, Catherine, and Ray. We are all exchange students from the US and we all know about Lyoko, XANA, and that u guys save the world, then reset time." Morgan noted. All of the sudden, Jim came up from behind the large group, and yelled, "Get to class, all of u." Walking away, Henry whispered to Odd, "XANA." When Odd got a confused look on his face, Anthony said, "XANA's sign is on Jim's forehead. He's under XANA's control."

There, i've started the new episode. if u want to change anything, just do, but please tell me first. OR I'LL BE VERY MAD....

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 11:26 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Arrival of the Team or Teaming Up, or how about Code: Avalon *winkwink*?

Cathrine is on Lyoko!! remeber??? exnay on Cathrine running over.

Mrs. Hertz sqinted out from under her glasses. "I see we have some new arrivels. Please come up here and introduce urselves." Morgan looked up, then turned 2 her friends. all 5 of then got out of there seats and formed a line up at the front of the classroom. "Morgan Landinski." Morgan said., then took her seat next to Jeremy. "Meghan Coglin." said Meghan, and then sat down next 2 Morgan. Jeremy looked over at the girls, eyebrows raised. Morgan shrugged at him, then looked back up front. "Henry Myrindol" Henry said, then rushed 2 save seats at an empty table. "Anthony Griffin." said Anthony, then gave a commical sweeping bow. Morgan, Meghan, Ray, and Henry clapped wildly, cheering like they were at a concert. Henry patted a seat next to him, and Anthony ran over to occupy it. "Raymond Ringer, but i prefer Ray." said Ray, then he took the empty seat on the other side of Henry. "Hmm. Now that we r done with that, We shall get back to the topic of science." sniffed Mrs. Hertz. Morgan neatly ripped a peice of paper, scribbled something down, and passed it 2 Meghan, who pased it 2 Jeremy. Jeremy took the paper, and unfolded it. It read Meet us at the Factory. You have some1 else 2 meet, and a problem 2 solve.

Once outside after the class, Morgan turned 2 Ray and asked 4 his cellphone. Hers only worked in certain areas. certian areas far away from there. Far, Far away. Morgan dialed a number she had memorized years ago, then put it up to her ear.

Yumi was walking out of her class when her cellphone rang. Yumi picked it up, and a voice that she had only heard last night in her dream spoke. "Yumi, please meet us over at the factory." Then it hung up. Yumi could have swore, it was the same voice that had called 2 her, saying "Yumi, around the corner, just around the corner..." In a hurry, Yumi ran to the manhole in the forest, and to the factory.

Morgan habnded Ray's cellphone back to him. "All done?" he asked. "Yup. Come on, guys. If they do go to the factory, we dont want to be late, do we?" said Morgan, and then she ran to the manhole in the forest. Henry turned 2 Anthony, saying "Are we going 2 see Cathrine?" "Yeah. Come on let's go!" answered Anthony, and then he ran off folowing Morgan. Meghan turned 2 Ray and Henry, and they shrugged. The three of them ran off as well.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:20 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Odd looked at the note curiously, rereading it many times, pulling it closer and farther away from his face, then he turned it upside down. "Uh, Odd, i think uve read it thuroghly enough." said Ulrich, who pased around the supercomuter for the 12th time. Jeremy sat in the chair, stareing blankly at the screen. "Sure, they no about XANA, and all of that, but do they no how 2 get here?" voiced Odd, thinking aloud, "They could be servants of XANA, 4 all we no, and they could have easily led us into a trap, and then.." Odd punched his fist into his hand, "SPLAT! OH, that would hurt." Suddenly, the sound of the elevator rang throughout the factory. "They're here!" cried Jeremy, surprising himself at how surprised he was that they were coming. the doors slid open to revile.."Yumi?" said Ulrich in shock. "Who gave the phonecall?" she said wildly. Jeremy looked at her, dissapointed. "I dont no." he sighed. Then the elevator doors slide shut, and came back up to the top. "I sure hope they get here." muttered Yumi.

"WEEEEEEE!!!YEAH! Oh, beat that, Anthony! come on, I'll give u a moonsaphire if u can jump farther than me!" Yelled Morgan. She had grabbed a rope at the top of the factory and swong halfway across the factory floor. "ANTHONY!!!"Shouted Henry and Ray, who were standing by the elevator that they had just pulled up. Meghan, who was standing next to Anthony, pounded her hands on the ground. "Drumroll, please!" she cried. Anthony swong forward, trying 2 gain momentum. Running at full speed, he grasped the rope and flew out over the factory floor. He landed and slid across, drawing closer, then..."Beat u! By a centameter!" he gasped at Morgan proudly. "U ment to do that!" Morgan said at him angerily. Anthony shrugged, walking over to the elevator. "U stil owe me a Moonsaphire!" he said mockingly. "U shouldnt of bet." suggested Meghan, who had just landed next to Morgan. "Yeah, but he wanted 2 do it to impress..." Morgan stoped short, blushing. Meghan grinned widely. "I wont tell" she promised, and everyone walked into the elevator. Morgan punched in the code, and the elevator went down.

"Now they're here!!! It has to be them !!" screamed Yumi, just as excited as the guys. The elevator door opened wide, and five people stepped out....

Last edited by MerMorgan02 on Nov 25th, 2004 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:42 PM
atb18

forgot catherine was in lyoko...
...back to the story/episode

Last edited by atb18 on Nov 25th, 2004 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 05:51 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Yes, please continue!! it's getting good.big grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:58 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Morgan, Anthony, Ray, Henry, and Meghan all filed in. Yumi glared at each 1. Which one had made the phonecall? Odd nudged Ulrich and whispered in his ear, "XANA." Ulrich shook his head at Odd, and looked hard at the newcommers. That Anthony 1 seemed very familiar.......not just him, acctually, all of them. he felt like he had met every single 1 of them. Morgan walked over to the computer seat, and said "Could i borrow this for a second, Jeremy?" Jeremy nodded quietly, and sliped out of his chair. Morgan took the seat, and faced the computer. she craked her knuckles, and before Jeremy could say,"Dont touch the computer!" Morgan was typing away. Suddenly, 2 windows poped up. 1 showed Aelita. The other showed another girl. "Morning, Cathrine. Beautiful day, isnt it?" said Morgan, smiling at her friend. "Hi. Well, it doesnt rain or snow on Lyoko, so it cant b a bad day at all. Who...Oh, this is Yumi, Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremy." Cathrine smiled at each in turn. "And We've met already." said Aelita, also grinning. "Great! Have u found it yet, girls?" "Yup. Dessert region, blinkin' like bringin' beacon'." Confided Cathrine. "Well, at least it's found. now i think we should al go 2 Lyoko, that way.." "WHAT!?!?!" said Jeremy, "U do not go, and even if id let u go, there r not enough scanners, and i dont have u five.." "Uh, four. I wouldnt b going." said Ray, "OK, 4, programmed into the computer." "oh, that. I already did that." said Morgan, as if waving the problem away with her hand. "I helped!" said Henry eagerly. "And as for the scanners, well, I took care of that, 2." Morgan said. "So last one into the elevator is a XANA clone!" Yelled Meghan, and she ran into the elevator in a hurry. "They're taking this way to lightly." Jeremy muttered 2 himself, and he turned back to the computer, and begasn figuring out the changes Morgan had made on the supercomputer.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:18 PM
atb18

wow

Last edited by atb18 on Nov 26th, 2004 at 02:24 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:20 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

ATB, u must have been posting just when i was posting, cause we have 2 different parts! lol that's funny!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:23 PM
atb18

I know
i edited it though... now it just says wow

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:26 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

YEAH!!!! OK, do u want 2 do the next part, cause we kinda messed eachother up.?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:29 PM
atb18

u can because well im busy at the moment and i cant think of ne thing

Last edited by atb18 on Nov 26th, 2004 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:32 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

then go on ahead!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:35 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Hello! write, please!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 06:05 PM
atb18

im working on it jeez almighty

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 06:10 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

big grin

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 06:16 PM
atb18

yeah i can't think of ne thing u write the next segment

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:48 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

OK, will do....

OK, enter the scanners.

I'll finish later. I have a bbgame. wish me luck!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:28 PM