KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Sopranos

The Sopranos
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard that a Journey song was used in the finale.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 04:53 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gideon
I heard that a Journey song was used in the finale.

I think it was "Don't Stop Believing", Although I'm not sure. I was disappointed in the finale.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 10:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

DSB freakin' rocks.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 03:19 AM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

i heard there are thoughts on a soprano movie, what do you guys think?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 12:44 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck

originally i think they planned a normal 12 episode season with a movie finale but they changed to a 21 episode final season instead so i dont think there will be a movie

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 11:10 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck

Even though it has been said that there is no plans for a Sopranos movie, I won't be a bit surprised if one is actually made. Why would the final show end the way it did. That left a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 10:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Even though it has been said that there is no plans for a Sopranos movie, I won't be a bit surprised if one is actually made. Why would the final show end the way it did. That left a sour taste in everyone's mouth.
Actually, if you watch the entire series, and pay close attention, at one point someone (I forget exactly who it was) said that "When they burst in, you never see it coming. Everything just fades to black."

That, my friends, is a shining example of foreshadowing. Simply a brilliant ending.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 09:37 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by ~KoK!~
That, my friends, is a shining example of foreshadowing. Simply a brilliant ending.

maybe a brilliant stunt, but there was by no means an ending. It was an ending in the respect that there is going to be no more sopranos, but as far as closure to anything in the series, it was most dissapointing

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 12:14 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Bump.

I've been watching my DVD sets of The Sopranos lately. I'm up to season 2 now.

"Funhouse", the final episode of season 2, is one of my very favorite episodes. I love the dream sequences and the confrontation scene with Puss.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 02:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Decided to watch this a second time awhile back as time allows and when I have nothing else to watch. Almost done with season 1, I had forgotten how much I dislike Tony's mother. Terrible mother and person all around.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 27th, 2021 05:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Think he knew what happened to his psychiatrist?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2021 06:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Dude, spoilers!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2021 07:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, spoilers!

So…no talking about the rogue animal control guy hiding drugs in very uncomfortable places for the poor dogs and cats?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 08:47 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Decided to watch this a second time awhile back as time allows and when I have nothing else to watch. Almost done with season 1, I had forgotten how much I dislike Tony's mother. Terrible mother and person all around.
To be fair they're all terrible people.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 10:37 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

You and Tony Egg again huh?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 11:17 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Jmanghan

They are, well, most of them, but she's just especially unlikable.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 06:09 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Except for Tony himself, he is a good man who's done some bad things.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 01:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
Except for Tony himself, he is a good man who's done some bad things.
Tony is probably one of the worst people ever, lol.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 05:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Tony's a likeable character because he's so well written and acted, but he's a scumbag who murders people.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 06:12 PM
Jmanghan

Tony's a likeable character because he's so well written and acted, but he's a scumbag who murders people.
And pretty much treats people horribly (aside from Artie and SOME of his family, and even then that's debatable.)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 06:30 PM