KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Sopranos

The Sopranos
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roundisfunny

Yeah, that was something else, but I can't say it came as much of a surprise. Have we ever seen [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Silvio kill anyone before? I sure can't recall (of course, I've seen most of the episodes only once).

Plus, at least there wasn't another forty-minute dream sequence!

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:15 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i have every episode of this show.. i need to start watching them sometime

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:29 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

The Sopranos...sixth and final season

So, I was curious about when the final season was gonna start, I always thought it was scheduled for some time this year but then I went to the HBO site and this is what it says...

When does the next season of The Sopranos begin?

The Sopranos will return for a sixth season in 2006. The ten-episode sixth season will begin production in early 2005.

If this is true, that sucks. No Sopranos at all this year??

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 07:59 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

true...a ten part series and a feature length big screen finale

cast your mind back to the pilot episode when tony says

"there's only 2 endings for a guy like me...a high profile guy like me...dead...or in the can"

so which is it going to be???

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 11:02 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

^^Hmm...you pose an interesting question there my friend. Personally, I think or on second thought I know that Tony would wanna go out like a true Soldia and dye, but the cops would definitely want to take him alive. I dunno I just can't picture Tony doing time in the can, I say if he goes, he goes out in a body bag.

When you say feature length Big Screen finale? what exactly do you mean by that?

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 06:59 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

by big screen finale i mean they are ending the sopranos with a feature length film for the cinemas that will be instead of the usual episodes 11 and 12 that we have had with the previous 5 series...they are doing 10 episodes and a 2 hour film

personally i think christopher will still be holding grudges against Tony because of adriana and he will kill him

i can see the final scene being christopher looking into the mirror (shot with him facing directly at the camera) straightening his tie and saying some classic sopranos line about him taking over as boss

or perhaps not eek!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 09:42 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Please use the SEARCH before starting threads.

The Sopranos
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...hlight=Sopranos

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 09:18 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

Uh...in case you didn't notice my thread was regarding the new season not the old one and I was posing a question. Please read the post before you complain.

Btw, your favorite movies are Home Alone, Free Willy and Mean Girls and you're favorite movie stars are Beyonce and Lindsay Lohan?? What the f**k?

Uh, no offense but are you like 12 or something?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:12 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

a teeny weeny bit of news

Joseph Gannascoli, who plays Vito Spatavore, called in the Howard Stern show on April 18th and he said that the 6th season of The Sopranos will start airing January 2006

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:27 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sopranos creator and executive producer David Chase held open the possibility that the upcoming sixth season of the hit HBO mob drama may not be its last. "It's possible," said Chase while speaking at a breakfast for Syracuse University's Newhouse School in New York. The sixth season of "The Sopranos" "is going to be about money, materialism, buying stuff, consumerism," Chase said. "The U.S. is a great country, but everything is up for sale."

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:15 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

This Saturday Night --Exclusive Season Six Preview!

Is the wait for new episodes of The Sopranos driving you crazy? Then you won't want to miss HBO's behind-the-scenes look at the making of season six! Tune in this Saturday, May 28 and Sunday May 29th just before the premiere of HBO Films' Empire Falls part 1 and 2 at 9PM-and get the inside story on what's going on with your favorite New Jersey crime family.

Plus: Visit HBO.com next week for even more exclusive preview video!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:04 PM
Kaleanae

*Bump*

All thread no expression Well, the Sopranos are being filmed in the college where I go to (NJIT or New Jersey Institute of Technology)... They are using one of the buildings are Newark University Hospital... that was today, I had a class around 6, so I went to the first floor and check out how they change everything to look like a hospital
When I left around 9, they were still filming messed

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:49 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool as fvck

see any of the cast?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:38 AM
Kaleanae

Only James Gandolfini and Michael Imperioli, I don't know who is the one supposed to be in the hospital... and I hope they go again so I can take picture, in fact this is the second time filming there but the first time I missed it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:56 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saying he was "obviously delighted," HBO chairman Chris Albrecht announced on Thursday that the network will produce eight bonus episodes for The Sopranos' upcoming sixth season. The new episodes, which are slated to debut in January 2007, will follow the previously announced 12 episodes, which begin in March 2006.

"When something is as remarkable as The Sopranos, our audience would like to see it continue as long as possible," Albrecht said. "So we're thrilled that David Chase felt that there are more stories to be told."

Brad Grey, executive producer of the series added that the show had "continued to grow and evolve" with every season. "We're all looking forward to spending more time with The Sopranos," he said.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 06:54 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

This show is great. The plot and the characters make a unique blend of the typical drama show.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:47 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

all i can say...is that IT'S ABOUT FECKIN TIME

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 05:58 PM
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I watched the last season of this show, and quite enjoyed it, so I look foward to seeing the new season.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 03:43 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

6 more days.................I can hardly contain my glee!! I have every season set on DVD, and this season looks much more promising than last season.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:46 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

I wasn't much of a Sopranos fan until recently, so I've spent quite a bit of time trying to catch up.

I'm def looking forward to the season premiere though, I hope that its as good as I'm expecting...

and if not, there's always the Big Love premiere right afterwards.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:34 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote