KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Anakin and Obi-Wan Battle

Anakin and Obi-Wan Battle
Started by: zombieman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

NP wink but im pretty good with words lol, ive out done many in the past, but thats besides the pointwink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:30 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

everyone is all good here. in the past as far as im concerned. and i know ill catch heat from some rednecks, but i battle rap, im white, and no i dont want to be eminem. but thats what i meant as far as words,....but do you know how long the battle is set for? or what have you heard, i should say?

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

about 12 minutes, the longest duel in movie historywink or so ive heard

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

i see....

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Decimator

this will undoubtedly be the single greatest 12 minutes in cinematic history , ive been trying not to get to excited with episode III as with the past 2 prequels i have gotten so excited that the movies never came close to my expectations and thus i was bitterley dissapointed although with time i have come to appreciate them for the brilliant movies that they are , however i just have such a good feeling about this i pray to god that mr lucas will get it right and not dissapoint us again , i dont think we'll be dissapointed cum may 19th tho ...... EP III WILL BE THE BEST SW EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

i whole heartedly agree. i think he will redeem himself as well as restore the true feeling and dignity that the original movies posessed, and captivated us all. All the bandwagon fans that fell off during Ep1, and were afraid to give Ep2 the chance it deserved, will be right back an dhappier than ever. I truley believe that if this is the last film (no 7,8,or 9) some people will be brought to tears, as we see the greatest movie to ever grace the big sreen, or film period.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:28 AM
Darth_Decimator

absolutely darth i couldnt agree more , lol not hard considering you were agreeing with me in the first place , but serioulsy i dunno if anyone else felt it but i just got a vibe the first time i saw the trailer , it was like ok yep this it .... star wars is BACK !!!!!!!!!!

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote