KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Name: Layla
Appearance: Sunshine yellow hair. Tiny bit of a tan. Eyes are green.
Wears a dress that was made from real flowers. Has pointed ears like an elf. Little bit tall.
Personility: Very kind. Is happy most of the time. Loves animals, and nature.
Powers: Ability to talk to animals. Can transform into creatures, like beast boy but does not turn green though. Also can summon some creatures ..here is the list.. hawks, ravens, wolf... animals that are not highly power, but a tiny bit...

She is from a world unknow to any human, and does not talk much of it.
Also she has a pet which is a wolf(but is still a puppy)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:35 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

*The alarm sounded in the Titans Towers and Vamp sat up hearing a voice on the loud speaker
""Titans! Trouble!""
Vamp used her speed to get to her door and almost knocked over guen on her way out.
"Oops! Sorry Guen!C'mon we have to get to the control room!"
Vamp said grabbing Guen's arm and they sped to the control room where the others were.
"What's up?" Vamp asked as she swung onto the sofa.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 07:48 PM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

"yah whats wrong?"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 08:29 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Raven looked at them. "it looks like shade is up to he old ways"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 10:19 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

~Do you mean Slade or Shade?~

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:41 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

* Layla goes to the control room *

"whats going on?" she asked

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:43 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X enters the Nova chip in his belt and laughs. He couldn't believe Teen Titans haven't come after him.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:43 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~mean slade~
"well. what are we waiting for lets go"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:48 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

"ok"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:49 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

'"oh.not now.red x is at it too"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:53 AM
Puddin Pop

"Oh."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:57 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp pulled her cloak hood over her head and lifted off of the sofa and floated up to the tv screen which now displayed a little red x icon and a little slade icon moving through the streets and sewers of East Gotham.
She studied the map,closed her mask-covered eyes and thought for a moment and then opened them again. She turned to the team,
"Slade and red X are after the same thing, The Nova chip. They will meet in a warehouse on the docks of point harbor in less than an hour." She pointed at the map then the harbor she mentioned. She looked really nerdy for a second.
"X will give the chip to Slade, Slade wants an apprentice, so he'll take X in as a sidekick. But before they meet, X will need more Zynophium. That's his weak point."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:03 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cravin

Delos was walking around the warehouses at the docks, you could usually find some petty criminals selling drugs or something round here. Another city, more bad guys. Delos sighed and glanced up at the sky....overcast....he was so bored, other kids his age would be out having a good time with friends, but with what Delos did, it was hard to make friends, not many people liked the fact that he could.....do what he could do.....hed pretty much given up. Another sigh and he turned another corner......yup just another boring day.......

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:53 PM
Cravin is currently offline Click here to Send Cravin a Private Message Find more posts by Cravin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X chuckeled... He didn't want Slade as a master... He just stole the suit from Robin to give it a nice ride... Thought Red X was running u of ZYnophium... HIs next target, Zynophium Stocheads.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 03:34 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

" Nice to meet you Red X " said Layla who always seemed happy

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:15 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X raised a few X's. "Get out of my way... Or else..."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:28 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*moves out of the way*
" Who are you trying to hit?" asked Layla

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:30 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"You... Now who are you?"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:36 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

" My name is Layla. I just came here not to long ago" said Layla
*she was wearing a dress made of flowers, and her hair was sunshine yellow.. also she was pointed ears*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:41 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X raised an eyebrow. "What do you want?" he asked.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 05:10 PM