KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

" Just wanted to meet you was all" said Layla

"Heard a lot about you, but never saw you before" she said smiling

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 05:14 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Well, You better go and play with the heroes kid... I'm off..." said Red X before dissapearing and starting to locate the Zynophium Stocks.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 05:26 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Turned into a bird, and flew back to the others.. not sure what to think of of Red X, but she did find him interesting. *

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 05:36 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Raven walke into the warehouse."red x"a dry voice came form the dark corner of the warehouse

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 09:47 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hey, Kid" answered Red X

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:00 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cravin

Delos raised an eyebrow as he saw a girl dressed in a dark purple cloak head into a warehouse.....what have we here? He sneaked up and stood just out of site, but close enough to hear what was being said. Lets see who you are.........

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:46 PM
Cravin is currently offline Click here to Send Cravin a Private Message Find more posts by Cravin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Raven step out of the shadows. "your go wish you never came here"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:52 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X laughed. "Your whole team couldn't stop me... WHat makes you so sure you can stop me yourself?" asked Red X.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:53 PM
Puddin Pop

*Guen appeared behind red x* "you apparentally dont no how we fight together so Red X y dont u be on your way and leave everything how it was k cuz if u got any problems then u can talk to my fist."Guen said glaring at Red X

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:04 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X laughed again. "Watch me..." he said before pressing something on his belt and dissapears.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:26 PM
Puddin Pop

"Always gonna hide? Come and fight like a man dont be scared to hit me cuz im a girl." *Guen smiles*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:29 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Raven looked at guen"MMM. i don't know how to put this but thank you"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:29 PM
Puddin Pop

"Huh um er no problem." *Guen smiles at Raven*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:32 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"i wourd where did he go"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:34 PM
Puddin Pop

"I dont no but i hope he turns up i really want to hit him i dont no y"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:38 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"hey got some liquiad?"

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:16 AM
Puddin Pop

"Yah" *Guen said throughing her water to Raven*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:18 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X appeared in the ZYnpharium chamber. He smirked as he took out some Zynpharium to last him for about a year...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:18 AM
Puddin Pop

"Yes heres my chance STOP!"*Guenivear ran after him.*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:21 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp appeared behind X.

"Obsess much?" she said coldly with her british accent. She pretended to be stealing some Zynophium so he would trust her. She looked evil enough, but of course it was only a facade.

"Need help?" she smirked knowing the rest of the team would show up soon after she gained his trust.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:25 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote