KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Raven flew toward x~now i need this magic words raven say is it something -something -zethois or something like that~

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:32 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

~azarath metrion singthose i think~

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:35 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Sorry, I work alone..." said Red X to Vamp as he threw a few exploding Z's at Vamp. Red X then turned around to Raven and Guen, who were flying/running at him. Red X smirked. "See You Later Titans..." he said as he disspaeared.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:35 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

"Darn im gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:36 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

*Vamp dodged the x's using her speed,* and she disapeared and re-appeared behind X again.
"You may work alone, but I know your weakness,Hun. I could take you down but I like you enough not to." Vamp lied, she did know his weakness but she hated him. She smirked and approached him.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:12 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X smirked, he tried to trip Vamp, before jumping out of a window and dissapearing out into the night... He smirked... He didn't have a weakess now that his suit is fully charged...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:20 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp followed X and appeared in front of him he couldn't escape she could disappear and re-appear and dodge all of his tricks.
"You do have weakness, but that doesn't mean you have to know what it is."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:24 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

X smirks. "You think so? You could teleport yourself, while I could turn invisible for five hours straight..."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:25 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"That doesn't mean I can't see you," she smirked again and her eyes began to glow gold, she smiled a bit and her six ,short fangs showed. There were six of them, six pointed teeth. Two on each side on the top and one on each side on the bottom mixed with regular teeth in between.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:31 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

"See you Red X. Nice meeting" said Layla smiling ...

*she was always like this.. Happy all the time.. and nice to everyone*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 02:57 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

((occ: it's AZARATH METRION ZYNTHOS!smile)_

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 07:12 AM
Cravin

OOC: Arg Stupid time zones!

BIC: Delos had heard enough, he knew Red X was the baddie and that was enough for him. He stepped out into view. He smiled at X before flinging his arm out and pointing his fingers, a silver and blue flame surrounded X before exploding.......X hadnt been killed but he looked hurt........
"Interesting, no ones ever survived one of those before" He raised his hand, this time to freeze time.......

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 05:14 PM
Cravin is currently offline Click here to Send Cravin a Private Message Find more posts by Cravin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp flew out in front of Delos warning him not to attack her eyes had stopped glowing and she looked kind of shocked.
"Don't! The suit is powered with zynophium and it will kill you if you don't know how to take it out properly." Vamp looked at Red X and then back to Delos.
"Please,don't. It's suicide." she lowered his hiand with her own and added,
" Don't kill him...not yet." she sported a friendly smile then flew to Red X. Her eyes began to glow again.
"But then again, there are those of us who can't die..." a red tear flowed down out of her eye,out of her mask and onto her pale skin.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 12:03 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Layla towards Red X*

"Don't kill him" said Layla

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 12:08 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Comeone Red X... You know you need help..." said a Dark voice from a corner. "No! NO! NEVER SLADE!" shouted back Red X. "Comeone... I know everything about you... Your family... Your name... Do you really wanna loose all that? I'll help you out if you'll be my apprentice..." answered the dark voice. The dark voice was actually slade. Red X shook his head. "Fine..." replied Red X. Slade suddenly appeared out of the corner of the shadows. With about ten other people. There was Speedy, Minus and Plus,Bee, Aqualad, Terra, And some other monsters. Red X got to his feet.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 12:31 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

" Look he is ok" shouted Layla

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 12:33 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Something hit Vamp hard in the back. An electric shock grendade that Slade had invented.She fell to the ground with a sceam of pain before going unconious from the shock. Slade approached her and said quietly,
"Aah,the invincible Vamp. My first apprentice attempt. Short- tempered,ill-mannered and quick with her mouth. You would've been the perfect apprentice if you hadn't thrown me off of the side of a twenty-story buidling. You were always to kind-hearted to be evil, weren't you? You had to join the Teen Titans to prove your worth, didn't you?."
Auqualad,Speedy,Terra, Bumble Bee, and Plus and Minus were all in slade uniform. Slade called Auqualad over to pick Vamp up. When Slade didn't know of Aqualad's Telepathy so he sent a telepathic message to vamp,
"Don't worry, we have't joined Slade. He over threw us in steel city and forced us to help him.But we'll never join him. Were going to escape but we need help."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 02:19 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Slade smirked before calling out someone... Someone very evil... (Shit! Forgot his name! Cyborg's rival... THe red guy in robes!) His eyes started to glow, and so did Auqalad's, Speedy's, Terra's, Bumble Bee's, and Plus's and Minus's. "Thank You, I will be happy to supply you with some technology in return for your magic of making the Titan Easts to obey me... Now my apprentice! Colme with me!" said Slade. Red X nodded and followed Slade.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 02:22 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Auqualad sent another telpathic message to the unconious vamp in his arms.
"We're only pretending to listen to Brother Blood, we've learned how to trick him."
Vamp sent one back
"I know, and I'm sorry My uncle is so horrible. Brother Blood was good once."

They all disappeared and Re appeared in the old Foundry.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 03:12 AM
Cravin

Delos raised an eyebrow and looked at Raven.........
"Well this was fun, but what are we going to do......assuming of course your not another criminal" Delos tensed himself, he was in a bad mood, he hated it when scum got away......his hands sparked dangerously without him noticing.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:24 PM
Cravin is currently offline Click here to Send Cravin a Private Message Find more posts by Cravin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote