KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Will Lucas Bomb Kashyyk battle?

Will Lucas Bomb Kashyyk battle?
Started by: Delfedd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atomik
yub yub

quote:
What is to prevent him from bombing kashyyk?

Apparently your wisdom and experience at making movies.

I'm just kidding, but seriously relax dude, you have not even seen it yet and are already asking why it should bomb? I got a better question - why will it be great?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 09:09 PM
Click here to Send atomik a Private Message Find more posts by atomik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

just nervious.... those ewok costumes put me on edge. sry.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury, Puff Daddy's accusers would certainly want you to believe my client was carrying a stolen gun on December 27th, and they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself. But Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk who carried a gun and ran from the mob. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense. Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks. That does not make sense.

But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with this case. Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case. It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company producer and entertainer and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and Gentlemen I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense.

And so you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No. Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury it does not make sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must acquit.

I know he seems guilty. But ladies and gentlemen this is Chewbacca. Now think about that for one minute. That does not make sense. Why am I talking about Chewbacca when a man's life is on the line? Why? I'll tell you why. I don't know. It doesn't make sense. If Chewbacca does not make sense you must acquit. Here look at the monkey , look at the silly monkey.

The defense rests."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 09:33 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

um...he didn't go to live on endor...

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

um....go complain to matt and trey (south park) because they wrote it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:42 AM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

oooh... well excuuuse me if i'm not "hip" on these new "fads" "smile"

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:45 AM