KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Indiana Jones IV

Indiana Jones IV
Started by: chico

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (96): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I'm looking forward to Indy 4, the last three are truly great films and I think they'd have to work pretty hard to make a shite Indy film.

Ford was great in "What lies beneath", I think he's still super-cool. smokin'

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 02:14 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

cool like me big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2002 03:37 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Indy with a mullet! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 09:45 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

like I said cool like me

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 10:02 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was he any good in K-19?

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post Jul 27th, 2002 11:35 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Haven't seen it but I've been told its utter pants.

Just to make me feel good I watched "Blade Runner" yesterday, a classic Ford acting role and top film to boot. That film was made 20 years ago......20!!!! and it still looks as fresh as a daisy, the music sounds a little "80's electronica" at times but visually its still brilliant. smokin'

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 10:16 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I LOVE that closing music!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 11:41 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Blade Runner have never been among my fav, it is an ok film but nothing more imho.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2002 11:48 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I've never even seen Blade Runner.

Saw Harrison Ford on "Inside the Actors Studio" last night. He mentioned the next Indiana Jones film. He said it could take a while yet, because everone wanted a really good movie. So they are waiting for a great script.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 29th, 2002 07:36 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Raiders of the lost script

Old Post Jul 29th, 2002 09:47 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Ush, why am I not at all suprised you liked that music. roll eyes (sarcastic)

To, you have to see Blade Runner. Its one of those classic cult films that every cool dude owns. It looks so good for its age.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2002 05:51 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I've never seen Blade Runner or Tron.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 29th, 2002 10:12 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Tron was bad laughing out loud Blade Runner was kind of cool for its time

Old Post Jul 29th, 2002 10:22 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Are you mad Finti, Tron is an absolute classic! eek!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 02:18 PM
finti

roll eyes (sarcastic) Tron was dreadful

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 02:33 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Oh the SFX are very poor and the story line isn't that hot, but other than that its a classic.

I loved it as a kid, it was so very different.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2002 08:30 AM
Julie
The Student

Indiana Jone IV

To kick of a new wave of discussion concerning a coming Indy movie....
I recently read in Star Wars Insider that Rick McCallum said "Frank Darabont is writing the script. Frank Marshall is producing the film. George and Steven Spielberg obviously want to do it, and so does Harrison Ford. It's just a matter of getting the script done, making sure they all buy off on it, and finding the time when they can do it."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2002 05:58 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I herd that too.

Frank Darabont makes good movies. I say let him write the script.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 29th, 2002 05:48 AM
finti

as long as KAte Capshaw stays the hell away

Old Post Oct 29th, 2002 02:09 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

I have read about Indiana Jone IV on one site and it will release in 2004.

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2002 02:38 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote