KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Random Story: Writers contribute!

Random Story: Writers contribute!
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Chris closed his eyes once again, wiping his mind blank as well as he could. Thoughts crept up on him, but he immediately banished them away. It was harder than he had first expected, but he was determined to get it right.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:07 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

As every thought was cleared from chrises mind a new feeling swelled through him. He could feel everything now. The skies above the fire bellow. He felt the whole planet in a new light, but this feeling was so eerie that chris snapped back into thought opened his eyes and spoke.

"What the hell was that?" he reeled. "Mmm good you are learning try again but this time talk to the air will it to move." Chris asked a question first. "Can anyone do this?"

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:34 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

"Well no chris that is what seperates you from everyone else. if just anyone could do it you wouldnt be here now." He pondered that for a moment then decided to try again. He closed his eyes and in little time felt the word beating around him. He called out to the wind and she answered by blowing a slight breeze at him.

He opened his eyes and Rauder was smiling at him. "Perfect now speak to the water and when you have done that will the fires bellow to burp." Chris no longer doubted his ability and soon mastered all the elements.

A year passed and it was time. Chris.....

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:55 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

((need help!!!!))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:23 PM
mr icy cool

said to Rauder, "What must I do first?" Rauder responded, "First you must eliminate the traitors on your world who are secretly working for the demons. These are: Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Barney the Dinosaur, and the Teletubbies."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:39 PM
mr icy cool is currently offline Click here to Send mr icy cool a Private Message Find more posts by mr icy cool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Chris started to think on this revelation, and first went after the big fluffy purple dinosaur, Barney. He took at a custom .357 Magnum and unloading the six shot handcannon in the back of Barney's head. He traveled to L.A. for his next victims: the Teletubbies.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 12:31 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr icy cool

Reaching L.A., Chris picked up his M-16 and opened fire on the Teletubbies. Po was immediatly hit. He collapsed. However, Tinky-Winky quickly produced a rocket launcher and fired back at Chris.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:53 PM
mr icy cool is currently offline Click here to Send mr icy cool a Private Message Find more posts by mr icy cool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

With a feeble cry of rage, the fallen Po screamed his named over and over as his tiny form expanded, his voice grew deeper and his once-cutesey form was shaped into a monsterous, brightly-colored hulk...

"Po... PO! PO... PO...Smash!!!"
The twelve-foot tall, muscular Teletubbie grabbed Tink-Winky and bit his head off, crunching on the rocket launcher it exploded, Po's giggle was like a lion growling as the bullets bounced off his thick hide...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 03:39 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midneight
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black_goku#1
"Well no chris that is what seperates you from everyone else. if just anyone could do it you wouldnt be here now." He pondered that for a moment then decided to try again. He closed his eyes and in little time felt the word beating around him. He called out to the wind and she answered by blowing a slight breeze at him.

He opened his eyes and Rauder was smiling at him. "Perfect now speak to the water and when you have done that will the fires bellow to burp." Chris no longer doubted his ability and soon mastered all the elements.

A year passed and it was time. Chris.....

shook with anticipation. All the training had led him to this moment. What of rhiannon he thought. i wonder if she will recognize me hell i barely recognize myslef. He looked into a mirror and instead of a feeble boy skin and bone he saw something better he saw...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 06:02 PM
midneight is currently offline Click here to Send midneight a Private Message Find more posts by midneight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

A man more or less shaped into something fearce. A matureity showed in his eyes one that isnt easily learned. It had been a long hard year and every day was filled with a task more brutal than the one before. Chris thought it funny. The person he once was would have given up so easy yet now he would choose to do it again. A swelling pool of pride bubbled inside him but quickly vanished. He changed so much in a year he found it hard to believe that Heather hadnt moved on. He hadnt thought of her this wwhole time, he hadnt really had time. Now however the memory of her sweet smile and joyus laugh brought a tear to his eye. "Whats wrong child?" asked Rudaer in a sicere tone. "Will she even remeber me? Itss been so long, what if she doesnt like who i am now what if...if she moved on?" Rudaer chuckeled his voice deep with heart, "My boy of course she hasnt forgotten you, how could she forget you and your strengths?" Chris sighed. "But i wasnt always this eager i never cared about anyone other than myself... " Rudaer let out another heart felt chuckle and stated. "My dear child if that were true you wouldnt be so upset now your hearts always been big you just never payed attention. Come now its time for your first day back and ill bet she is waiting for you where she always did...

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 08:56 PM
mr icy cool

Chris packed his weapons and prepared to leave. "Is Rauder your real name?" he asked his mentor. "No, boy, my real name is Tom Bishop."
Tom gestured to another figure appearing. "And this is Narcberry. It's time to go..."

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:30 PM
mr icy cool

Suddenly, an enormous creature roared at them. "A Broll demon!" shouted Tom. He and Narcberry quickly opened fire on the demon and killed it with a powerful handgun.

Tom turned around to look at Chris.

"Everything you know is a lie. A lie which has been forced so thoroughly into the masses subconcious, that nobody dares to question it.

"This is the centre of it! Not the Earth itself but the shape of it!. We do not live on a blue ball hurtling through the cosmos but upon the back of a great disk, thousands of miles wide.

"What I am about to tell you has been proven by the great Professor Samuel Birley Rowbotham, after whom this very institute is christened. He wandered the isles of Britain until his death in 1884, proving through easily repeatable experimentation why the Earth is flat."

Chris raised and eyebrow and sat back in his seat in wry amusement, the man was a nut! He listened for close to an hour about Flat Earth physics. How gravity didn't exist and was created by a 'universal Accelerator' pushing up on the Earth, how water was held in by an ice wall possibly hundreds of miles thick, how the sun and moon were 32mile objects circling over the equator until:

"Oh come on!" Chris yelled "You don't expect me to actually believe this bullshit, do you? Hello, we've got pictures of the Earth from space!"

"Which neatly brings me to my next point." Tom said "NASA, ESA, the Argentine Space Agency, the Australian Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation, The Bangladesh Space Research and Remote Sensing Organization, The Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy, etcetera, etcetera are all lies, dedicated in a mix of covert military research, producing fake space videos and pictures, faking rocket launches and, most importantly, lining the pockets of the creators.

"'What could be gained from lying about the earth?' you say? Space travel is impossible because it would require infinite energy to keep it accelerating against the UA. When NASA realised this, they had 2 choices, either admit to billions of US dollars wasted into a fruitless research or save face and fake it, investing the government grants into secret military endeavors and advanced image manipulation technology. As well as making a hefty profit. Soon, other 'space agencies' joined the scam.

"Could it be done? Of course, only a few people need ever know about the biggest deception in the history of mankind..."

Old Post May 25th, 2008 03:44 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Whats this about exactly? I could do an A-Team cameo big grin or help in general?)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post May 28th, 2008 05:19 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr icy cool

Someone add more!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 05:36 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

..." Chris waited in anicipation. "Which is what exactly?" Tom smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "That my boy is another days conversation, go into the world with your new knowledge, but with a heavy heart for you can not share it with anyone..? chris frowned and his doubt was answered "not even her dear boy not even her...when the time is right perhaps but for now go to her."

((wow i havent written here in forever i was fifteen when i used to write here!!!)))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 06:37 AM
mr icy cool

"This is the enemy!" bellowed Narcberry. "Behold, Eric Bloedow!"

Tom Bishop seized Chris as they glided back to their world, ready to do battle with Eric.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 03:55 PM
mr icy cool

Want MOAR.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 03:53 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mr icy cool
"This is the enemy!" bellowed Narcberry. "Behold, Eric Bloedow!"

Tom Bishop seized Chris as they glided back to their world, ready to do battle with Eric.

"WE were moments too late!" cursed Narcberry.
Chris looked around his stomach queezy from the burst of adreniline he had experienced. Narcberry looked over at him and muttered something under his breath. "Now what do we do? cant we just track him again i mean we found him this once,couldnt we..." Narcberry turned at looked at chris sternly in the face. "If it was that easy boy do you not think we would have beaten the bastard into the void long ago!! Your ignorance goes beyond words boy!!" Chris balled his fists and ground his teeth despite himself. "What did rudaer see in a whelp like you. what could you possibly accomplish that we cant on our own? SOme chosen one you are look at you still shaking from a mere flit! How can we blindy put our hopes into the hands of..of.." Chris reached his limit. "Of what? of me?! Do you think i asked for this. DO you think i want to be your goddamned savior! I dont even kniw who i am anymore!" The ground below CHris felt brittle and he started shaking violently. "Before all this happened my biggest problem was trying to impress the girl i loved." a wind strted rolling with screams to match his fury. " All i want is to wake up from this shit ordained world of yours and realize i just had a bad bowl of ramen!" Narcberry despite himself backed away slowly taken aback by the spectacle before him. "But i know now i wont. I dont know why Ruader chose me! I dont KNow why he thinks i am a savior!.." chris`s eyes started pulsating colors and his vision blurred. the ground crumbled below the tremors of his body. "But im doing the best i can with what ive got! SO deal with it!" Narcberrry crumpled from an unseen forc tears streaming from his eyes.... "Forgive me...."

thanks moviegeek

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:55 PM