KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Avalon; Web of Magic

Avalon; Web of Magic
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dreamer-stormbr

Smile Avalon????

hey u are talkin about avalon a web of magic right????????

If u are yr right avalon rocks!!!!!!

Have you heard about the movie????

R u gonna tryout and who would u try out to be????

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:37 PM
dreamer-stormbr is currently offline Click here to Send dreamer-stormbr a Private Message Find more posts by dreamer-stormbr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dreamer-stormbr

Hey I like avalon

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:40 PM
dreamer-stormbr is currently offline Click here to Send dreamer-stormbr a Private Message Find more posts by dreamer-stormbr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dreamer-stormbr

hi i like avalon. have u heard about the movie??? do u think they'll let people who have no experience try out for it??? If u try out who do u want to be???

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:01 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

I think will want to try out, but I don't think that they will be able to play the main role, I think they're leaving that for more profesional actors/actresses.
I'd want to try out as one of the crowd people though ^^

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 07:44 PM
Adrianne_Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send Adrianne_Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Adrianne_Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

If I tried out, I would want 2 b either Emily or Adrianne. Not Kara, she's too different from me.

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:36 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

i like kara she's cool, and she's rich

i m nut girl...fear me devil

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:12 PM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

I think I look a little bit like Kara, except I have chestnut coloured hair, but I would love to act as anyone of the three girls though :3

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:31 PM
Adrianne_Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send Adrianne_Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Adrianne_Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

u people and ur opinions. yes

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 11:10 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

O.<
Well I'm interested in acting, I'm a part of the drama club at my school, and as well as I was before in my other schools, and I must say putting on plays, performances etc are fun ^^

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:20 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Break a leg! happy well, sortta.... u know what i mean!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 08:56 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

Lol >.<

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 12:51 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

If anyone has msn, you can add me ^^ [email protected]

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 12:52 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

nope. my dad's all nti-msn and aol, so nope, like a say b4. sad

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 04:06 AM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

I used to be against it, but then I though it was a faster way to contact friends if I miss homework or something.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 08:54 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

I recently purchased the newest book for Avalon Quest for Magic, and I'm reading it, so yeah... ^^

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 09:08 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

OMG, it's OUT?????? Wat's it called ??? What does it look like????? Is it good????? eek!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 11:55 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

Yeah it's awesome! ^^ It's called Heart of Avalon, I'm not finished reading it yet, but it's only 194 pages long. At the end of the book you have those advertisiment things where you can purchase an Avalon Best Friends T-shirt, or a Unicorn Plushie (Indigo!). The cover shows Emily kneeling down on a tropical beach I think, and looking at a heart shaped-crystal thing a mermaid (Not sure?) is holding up.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:32 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

Well I finished the Avalon book a couple weeks back, but I see no one has posted yet. I hope to hear from some of you fans soon ^^

BTW: The book was great! Check your local bookstore to see if they have it, it's called Heart Of Avalon.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:59 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

found it, read it, lent it 2 Goth-girl108. big grin

IT WAS FRICKIN' AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin WOW, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! but there's one thing I don't get...emily STILL donesn't have a bonded ANIMAL. sure, she has a paladin, but no animal. I think she a Lorelei should bond. big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:48 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

I don't think she was a mage that would need a bonded animal, I think thats the message they were sending? Since shes a healer? Not sure...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 08:37 PM