KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » {CLOIS thread} Clark and Lois

{CLOIS thread} Clark and Lois
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Love {CLOIS thread} Clark and Lois

I love the tandem of Clark (Tom Welling) and Lois (Erica durance) in Smallville, so im starting a thread here,

If u like clois, feel free to post anything, pics or fanfics or vids

(please log in to view the image)

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 07:53 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Fics

Future Tense

summary: Clark and Lana found an unconscious older version of Lois in the caves and Clark also found there an Id with the daily planet logo with a picture so familiar and named Lois Lane Kent

Destiny

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 07:23 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liam k
i will not die

I like your thread, and your pics of smallville, oh.. hi as well

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 04:08 PM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I think Lana is the perfect girl for Clark.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:26 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I think Lana is the perfect girl for Clark.

i agree

but we all know he eventually gets with lois!!!!

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 02:24 AM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Lana is not the perfect girl, Lois is. She's got a lot more spunk, intelligence and is argueably hotter.
Although I wouldn't argue it lol

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:10 PM
Darth_Nefarus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

I like them both, and I'd love to see him with Lana, but if they do go by the comic, it'll be Lois Lane....

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:16 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

I do really think Clark and lois are so perfect together and if they will not hook up in season 5 well we have a hook up in Superman Returns
Im bored with Clana they'll die soon

LONG LIVE CLOIS!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:49 AM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

of course they'll get together!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:18 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

yup but I do really like clark (Tom) and Lois (Erica) to hook up. they have great chemistry in Smallville

Old Post May 26th, 2005 12:42 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

^ um...yes, i just said that...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:06 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

some quotes in the comics... I'd like to post

(2004) Secret Identity
"Hey, it's me. Look, I'd like to apologize for..." - Clark
"Yeah, yeah. It was all just harmless fun, right? Listen, if you knew how many times I've... No, wait. You probably do, huh?" - Lois
"Probably. I'm not just a Clark. I'm a Clark Kent. I've been set up with eighteen Loises, seven Lanas, and a Cat Grant." - Clark
"Cat Grant? Is that someone from Superman?" - Lois
"Beats me. My college roommate thought it was hysterical though, so I guess so." - Clark
"Look, I'm guessing you don't have dinner plans. Mine just fell through too, so if you'd like to..." - Clark
"Look, no offense, but... ah, what the hell. You seem nice enough. Just promise me you don't have a friend named Lex, who's going to kidnap me and threaten the city with his death ray." - Lois
"I mentioned before how much I'm liking Manhattan. Especially at night. So just let me add this: It's way, way better when you're sharing it with someone. She's working for an interior designer. She likes it a lot. She's from San Francisco. Went to Carleton College in Minnesota. She loves Joel Garreau's books too. And she knows Tevis -- she's even read The Queen's Gambit! She wants to go around the world in a balloon someday. Her nose wrinkles up when she laughs. And she smiles -- she smiles like life's a joke, and you're in on it with her. If I sound smitten, don't read too much into it -- it's just because I am." - Clark
"So, how'd we do? Worth another try sometime?" - Clark
"I'll have to give you a buzz on the ol' signal watch sometime." - Lois
"That's Jimmy Olsen." - Clark
"Whatever." - Lois
"Sometimes I just look at her, and I can't believe someone this great even likes me. Sometimes I can't remember what it felt like not to know her. The way she gets out of a chair. The hitch in her breath when she's delighted by something. I know when she's quiet because she's just quiet. Or when she's quiet because she's thinking. Or worried. And she knows me, too. And likes what she knows. I think. But she doesn't know all of it, does she? That's the part that bothers me. I'm hiding something from her. From everyone, but especially from her. And I feel like I'm lying to her. It used to be okay. It used to be fine. I even still write this journal on my old mannual typewriter, because I don't want it on any computers. Don't want it getting out. Not to anyone. But it's not okay anymore. Not with her. I know her so well. I love her, I think. And I think she knows -- I think she knew it before I did. But I haven't said it. I can't. I'd be asking her to say it back to me. And she doesn't know me, does she? She just thinks she does. I've never lied to her. But I haven't told her the truth, either, have I?" - Clark
"I didn't want to lose her. I thought, maybe some big apologetic gesture. And she's never been all that big on flowers. I figured, if I have to lie to be with her, I'll lie. It's worth it. And then, at her door, I didn't want to lie. It was all a bad idea. I knew it." - Clark
"Just being there, being with her -- I wasn't so twitchy. I felt better. More grounded. Connected. I mattered. I was Clark again. Not a target. Not my job, not my powers, just Clark. I belonged here. And I could see it in her eyes, her smile.." - Clark

"Clark, what is this? I know you're a big strong he-guy, you don't have to..." - Lois
"Unbutton my shirt." - Clark
"What? We're on top of my building! Sure, it's getting dark, but..." - Lois
"Unbutton my shirt." - Clark
"OOOO-kay, but if you think you're unsnapping my jeans, mister, the way you've been acting, you've got another..." - Lois
"When I was fourteen, I was caught shoplifting. Me and two other girls. Not just lipsticks and candy, either. It was juvenile court, the records are sealed, but stilll, I've always been terrified someone will find out..." - Lois
"I guess we're both dangerous felons, then. Public menaces. Well, your secret's safe with me. Now if you'd care to... I know you've been here longer than I have... but you should really see Manhattan the way it was meant to be seen...!" - Clark
"So what's next? Your Fortress of Solitude?" - Lois
"Well... I do know this great Crab Shack on the outer banks in North Carolina. Found it when I was in college." - Clark
"We... we couldn't. Could we?" - Lois
"For you, Lois... anything." - Clark
"Is that it? Is that the fortune cookie answer? Love is someone who'll share your baggage, no matter what it is? The whole trip down, I was listening, looking, searching. For anytihng unusual, any sound, any movement that didn't belong. Even so, it was the best flight of my life. Lois just ook it all in. She didn't say a word. Not until the very end." I know I can never be sure. not intellectually. A secret shared is a secret exposed, and so on. But it doesn't matter. Life is risk. Love is risk. And if she'll share mine... I' msure. I can feel it. It's right. From now on... we're in this together." - Clark
"So. Did you really just wait for me?" - Lois
"I picked up your flight over Alberta, shadowed it in, and tracked you all the way to the Ferry." - Clark
"Clark Kent... Sometimes I still can't get over the fact that I married a man named Clark Kent. I think my parents were more weirded out by that than by your not being Indian." - Lois
"Mine just thought it was funny." - Clark
"So how'd you like the card? You haven't said anything about it." - Lois
"The card? It was funny. I liked it. What? Why are you looking at me like..." - Clark
"I don't believe it. Two-time National Book Award Finalist. Been on the Today show four times, and he still doesn't get it. It was a birthday card. Of the Superman Family. 'We'll see you soon.' Birth-day. 'We.' Superman Fam-ily..." - Lois
"Huh? You... you mean...?" - Clark
"How about 'Henry' if it's a boy?" - Clark
"Henry? Henry Kent?" - Lois
"Sure. Henry Kent. Good solid American name. A strong name. Nobody makes fun of the name Henry." - Clark
"If it has powers... if there are problems..." - Clark
"Clark, we talked about this when we decided to try. It's a risk we'll take." - Lois
"I didn't know it was possible to be even more in love. I think about them -- the twins -- growing, developing. Fragile, unprepared -- I wonder what kind of father I'll be." - Clark
"You better not be using x-ray vision on our kids..." - Lois
"What? I wouldn't -- you couldn't think that I'd..." - Clark
"I could stop. If they don't have anyone to look for, there's nothing to find." - Clark
"No, no -- you can't do that." - Lois
"But..." - Clark
"Clark, this is a part of who you are. It's what you've chosen to do with your... skills. If you stopped, then heard about those disasters, knew you could have helped... I don't think you'd be happy like that. I don't think you'd like being that person." - Lois
"What do you think? And how's the rocker?" - Clark
"The nursery's gorgeous, Clark. Just gorgeous. And this rocker... I don't think I'm ever getting up again. I'm not sure I can." - Lois
"Clark, what?" - Lois
"Malloy. We agreed on an ultrasonic signal if they need me in an emergency. It just went off. Of course they picked now. I won't go. Not tonight." - Clark
"Clark... I know you want to be here. I'd love it if you were. But this..." - Lois
"This is what I said I'd do. To safeguard you. And them. This is the price. The compromise. I know. I know." - Clark

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:21 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

"But it played so well because it's more than just a history lesson. The story of the dynasty's beginning, of Kal-El and one Lois Lane... Is a love story... that's isn't over yet." - Platinum (Page 184) JLA one million

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:38 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

clark IS A VAMPIRE

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 02:32 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

well he's immortal... haha smile

"LZYXM LTPKZ, the Superman of the fifth dimension, took the D.N.A. sample I saved from Solaris and, together, they turned it inside out through time until it became a woman. That's how it started. It was like he'd waited a billion years for her, like nothing else had meant anything in all that time. It felt like the whole universe was being put right somehow." -- JLA: DC One Million

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:00 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Guys this is suposed to be about Smallville, if you wanna talk about Superman go to the Superman forums

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 07:11 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^ok... so this thread is all about Clark Kent (tom welling) and Lois Lane (erica durance)

feel free to post anything about them... pics and wallpaper

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:57 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

The Clark & Lois History in SMALLVILLE...

Ok lets begin folks. Let start with the woman who is destined to be Clark's Future wife. The woman who is a knockout , but you would be wise not to tell her. The Bombshell that's left Clark clueless.The Army BratCommando GI Joe, who can take care of herself (the one girl that doesn't need to be saved by Clark everytime. Wow what a woman!!!!!) ... Lois Lane. Let's begin shall we, first off(lets put all the cards down on the table shall we, In the SMALLVILLE world not much is known about Lois' history. So I'm going to give a Smallville history with a little of The SUPERMAN Mythology as well). We all know that Lois is an Army Brat, who isn't interested in Journalism(Yeah right!) And whose mother died when she was six ( How could do this to Lois). Although we're not sure this woman is Emily Lane who had another daughter named Lucy Lane too. Lois, also has a cousin named "Chloe Sullivan" [note: The word "Sullivan" in the Superman mythology is the name of the apartment building where Clark & Lois lived in when they married. Also this building is owned by a very good friend of Clark & Lois, who is a rich Billionaire named "Bruce Wayne,"] who moved from Metropolis and went to a town in Kansas called SMALLVILLE. Lois comes to smallville to see what really happend to her cousin. On her way after stopping at Smallville High & in Chloe office "The Torch," she finds a message left by Chloe for a certain person named "Clark Kent," Lois meets boy along the way, who is completely naked from head to toe. She took him to the hospital were they talked & then the boy left. She later found out this boy's name was "Clark Kent."Lois by Clark's opinion, has a problem with smoking & talks too much. And by Lois' opinion, she finds Clark to be a boy who obeys his mother & father, a nice guy who has a lot to hide. Lois & Clark found & rescued Chloe in the end. Lois' quick wit and dazzling beauty catched Clark totally off-guard. Lois has flunked her last semester of high school, and needed five credits in order to graduate high school. So she is taking her class at Smallville High, (ah Lucky Clark!) So what does the farmboy do? He asked Lexy to get her into Metropolis U. Lois was grateful for Clark's help & left but she promised to visit from time to time. When she does come back this time, she came for Chloe's 18th birthday, which is going to be at the Kent farm. Basically, Lois' quick wit and dazzling beauty catch Clark totally off-guard, once again. Although someday Lois and Clark will be the perfect match - as teenagers, they are oil and water. But that doesn't mean they hate each other, Lois though says she doesn't go much for Farmboys. She does have a little thing for Clark as does Clark does for her too.

Next, Presenting The boy from another world , who has Super Powers, who is a very hansome Farmboy (By girls standards, of course!) & who's afraid of Heights(Ha,Ha, Ha!!!!)..... Kal-El / Clark Kent. Clark Kent isn't from around here, he isn't even human, And his real name isn't even Clark. He is actully Kal-EL, son of Jor-EL & Lara, who is from another planet called "Krypton." His Biological parents Jor-EL & Lara placed him in a spaceship to save him from their doomed planet. Jor-EL planned to send him to earth, where he would grow up & one day rule. (well, protect not rule). Kal-EL arrived to earth with a bunch of Meteors that was the remains of his planet, In 1989 meteor shower in Smallville, Kansas. He was found by a farmer & his wife named Jonathan and Martha Kent, who adopted Kal-EL & gave him the name Clark Kent, after Martha's madeine name. Clark Kent lived with his parents on the farm in Smallville, & went to SMALLVILLE High. He also had friends named "Chloe Sullivan," "PeterRoss," & "Lana Lang," who clark had a huge secret crush on. For most of Clark's life he had know idea of his origin. Then, by the age of fifthteen, when his secret Super Powers began to emerge, Clark discovered he could "Run" really fast, "Super speed," and also discovered he was really "strong" with "Super Strenght." But one of them really scared him and that was "Invulnerability," which he discovered one day when a bald man was driving & hit him off a bridge at 60 milles an hour. He resuced the man & soon became friends with him. His name was "Lex Luthor,"son of a Millionaire, "Lionel Luthor." Clark asked his Dad what was happening to him. Up until this point Jonathan never told Clark about how they found him, so when Clark asked him how he didn't get hurt, Jonathan decided to tell Clark the truth. He showed Clark an object that he tried to crack the code to see what it means. [note: Heart of The ship] Jonathan also told him "your real parents weren't from around here." Clark & Jonathan went down to the storm cellar, where he showed Clark the spaceship that brought Clark into their lives. Jonathan mentioned that it came down inthe meteor shower. Clark, later discovered by his friends, that a lot of weird things started to happen in Smallville due to the meteor shower. One of Clark's friends "Chloe" made a scrapbook on her wall called "The Wall of Weird." He also discovered that "Lana" the girl he was in love with lost her parents in the meteor shower, because a meteor hit them. And from his other friend "Lex," he discovered that Lex lost his hair in the meteor shower too. All of these things that happend to people was because of the meteor shower, in which he came in. But one of the most dangerous things about the Green Meteors is that it "hurt" him, "weakened" him, and it could"Kill" Clark if he is near them too much. But it not just Clark that the meteor affects it can also affect "people," "things," "animals," or anyting. Clark has faced a lot of people were affected by the meteor rocks, who gained super powers that use them for revenge, profit, or whatever, and some who have used it for good. As Clark continues to grow up, he gains more super powers & also learns about his origin. Clark met a girl named Kara who said she was from Krypton, & told Clark it was time to come home. After finding out Lex has been investigating his life, plus pete left Smallville, And Lana too (she went to Paris for the summer), Clark was ready to go with Kara. Jonathan tried to stop Jor-EL from taking Clark. After Jor-EL nearly strangled jonathan to death, Clark decided to go with Jor-EL to save Jonathan. Clark steps into the portal and vanished from sight. Jor-EL said, "Kal-EL NOW YOU WILL BE REBORN." In what looked like "The Phantom Zone," naked Clark was trapped and then later released in a cornfield, where a young woman named "Lois Lane" (Yahoo!!! Finally, Lois arrives!) who took him to the hospita, where he doesn't remember who he is, and found Lois to be a pain to him. After Martha found him, they left together. Kal-EL looks at picture of Jonathan & remembers him trying to stop Jor-EL from making him "Reborn." Kal-EL heard this painful ringing sound and remembered that he is "Kal-EL, the Last Son Of Krypton." He takes off, Flying super fast in the air. (Flight loving Kal-EL is airborn, Clark's earthbound) to the source were he calls a Crystal towards him & flown away from Lex' plane. Kal-EL, then, goes to the cave were he opened a secret passage way in the cave, where he placed the crystal. Kal-EL, then, left only to find Martha there with a Black Kryptonite. (it hurts Kal-EL not Clark... I don't think) Where he and Clark battled. He was winning until Clark punches him through the chest with Black-K. Then he disappeared. Clark is back and has made friends with "Lois." Clark & Lois teamed up to save & rescue Chloe from a guy named "Trent" along the way Clark was surpised how Lois can take care of herself pretty well. He also learned a little about Lois, that she has a problem with smoking & talks too much. Clark found Lois to be... "she’s bossy, she’s stuck up, she’s rude, I can’t stand her!" (Yeah right, Clark you like her just say so).

ok so the rest of it (watch smallville)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:13 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i wish they didnt have too much of the clark and lana story, they went into too much detail unlike the movies. would make a lot of people feel better if they didnt have clark and lana so close SO HE CAN GET WITH LOIS AND LANA IS MINE!!!!!

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:36 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^ yah.. ur right if they just didn't play so much of the clana story... they wouldn't be tired of doing it...

u know in the comics clark wasn't that obssessed with lana... he thinks of lana as a little sister he didn't have...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:45 AM