KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 597 598 [599] 600 601 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rudester
Tommy

Old Post May 4th, 2021 05:25 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

AUSTIN POWERS IN GOLDMEMBER

Still fun to watch, but I wish they’d done an expanded version of the fictional movie w. Tom Cruise as Austin, Danny DeVito, Gwyneth Paltrow and of course, Kevin Spacey.

Old Post May 4th, 2021 08:44 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
AUSTIN POWERS IN GOLDMEMBER

Still fun to watch, but I wish they’d done an expanded version of the fictional movie w. Tom Cruise as Austin, Danny DeVito, Gwyneth Paltrow and of course, Kevin Spacey.

I hear it's getting a reboot... with Adam Driver? It's just not going to be Austin Powers with out Mike Myers. :/

Old Post May 4th, 2021 06:03 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

The Raven (2012)

It was alright. Some odd editing made it sort of difficult to believe what was happening.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 4th, 2021 06:25 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

The Mitchells vs. The Machines (2021 Netflix)

Watched it with the family. It's a very silly and funny family film.

Old Post May 4th, 2021 11:39 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I hear it's getting a reboot... with Adam Driver? It's just not going to be Austin Powers with out Mike Myers. :/

Adam Driver? Really?
That’s such bizarre casting I actually want to see a trailer now!

The Raven (2012)

It was alright. Some odd editing made it sort of difficult to believe what was happening.

I’m a Cusack fan so I watched The Raven, but it wasn’t that memorable, really. Not awful or anything.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 12:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Enola Holmes 8/10 very entertaining

Old Post May 5th, 2021 04:59 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by rudester
A classic. Love Kathy Bates. Have you seen the movie, Dolores Claiborne? It's just as good.
No, I haven't. Will look into it, thanks.

I finally watched Dolores Claiborne. It was phenomenal as well, probably would give it 10/10 also. Thanks again for the rec.

I think that Stephen King might be better at writing drama instead of overt horror.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 07:12 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mortal Kombat (2021)

Old Post May 6th, 2021 04:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I finally watched Dolores Claiborne. It was phenomenal as well, probably would give it 10/10 also. Thanks again for the rec.

I think that Stephen King might be better at writing drama instead of overt horror.

Anything with Kathy Bates is good.

Old Post May 6th, 2021 04:47 AM
rudester
Tommy

Paranormal -----TV show from Egypt English dubbed. Netflix

9/10

So good. I might have nightmares tonight. Everything you think ghost can do this show plays uses it.

Old Post May 6th, 2021 04:51 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by rudester
Anything with Kathy Bates is good.

Is she in any other Stephen King adaptations?

Old Post May 7th, 2021 11:28 PM
rudester
Tommy

The Stand. She's in that to. But Diabolique, is okay. And I recently watched, Boychior. That was an interesting family movie.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 03:36 AM
rudester
Tommy

Just finished Paranormal. It was so good that I had to mention it. 10/10.

Reminded me of old ghost stories and the rules that ghost must follow in order to be in our world. Look forward to Season # 2.

If Tales from the Crypt and Dario Argento made a ghost series in Egypt, this would be it.

Last edited by rudester on May 8th, 2021 at 06:12 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2021 06:09 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

This was a fun little John Wick-like flick, seen all this before but that's OK.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 10:58 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Mortal Kombat 2021. What a shit movie.

Pacific Rim.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 11:25 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I thought it was okay, just felt rushed a little. Kinda funny how they needed only one training session to be ready. No one caught that?

Old Post May 9th, 2021 07:19 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I liked the new MK movie, There is room for improvement if a sequel does end up happening.

Old Post May 9th, 2021 07:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

I actually was really impressed with the opening shots of space spores and such coming to earth. That shit looked really trippy and awesome. The rest of the movie is okay, it's well acted, but ultimately a little too dated. Oddly enough I felt like Jeff Goldblum wasn't well-cast. His particular quirks and oddness seemed a little distracting for the film's premise. Heh. But I didn't hate the movie, it's worth watching once, I suppose.

Old Post May 9th, 2021 07:47 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
I liked the new MK movie, There is room for improvement if a sequel does end up happening.

I'd say it's a mixed bag. But ultimately not extremely memorable or interesting. No fun character actors! (Except Kano, of course.)

Old Post May 9th, 2021 07:48 PM