KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 604 605 [606] 607 608 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Island 1980, still my favourite Pirate movie.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 10:23 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The Green Knight. Really good, it kind of reminded me of Hereditary for some reason. The plot and themes were nothing alike, but there was something visually that linked the two, for me.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 08:55 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The Island 1980, still my favourite Pirate movie.

Hm.. you have intrigued me, sir. From Peter Benchley, author of Jaws. I may have to look into this...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080934/?ref_=vp_back

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 10:25 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

I watched The Crying Game (1992).

It was a good movie with great performances.

I wouldn't watch it again though.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 11:07 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Yeah I only ever watched it once.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 11:30 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
(please log in to view the image)

Not really sure of the rule of the Vampires in this movie, kind of all over the place.
The Mom was ok nothing special, the kid was annoying, the other good guy was kind of cool.
The bad guys were budget Die Hard 2 idiots, just can't find decent terrorists anymore.

Just finished it. I couldn't watch it in one sit in, took me two days. I liked it, but hmm more like zombies. The kid was a brat, the terrorist were all over the place and yes very Die Hard!

5/10

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 08:03 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Rex Harrison movie. The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.

And

The Man Who Would Be King.

Last edited by rudester on Aug 5th, 2021 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 08:05 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Jungle Cruise (2021)

Honestly it's mostly terrible. Not that there isn't some fun adventure to be had, but it's so artificial and CGId to death that it was nauseating and such a pathetic attempt to rip off/rekindle the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise.

4/10

Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid (2004) (Aka Anaconda 2)

This was shlocky, but there was some definite fun and adventure to be had.

7/10

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 07:30 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Roadrunner a film about Anthony Bourdain. Very sad indeed.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 08:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Better than the first one.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 03:20 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Jayne Mansfield Girl Can't Help It

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 05:08 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Jungle Cruise (2021)

Honestly it's mostly terrible. Not that there isn't some fun adventure to be had, but it's so artificial and CGId to death that it was nauseating and such a pathetic attempt to rip off/rekindle the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise.

4/10

^^^I'm likely watching this one tomorrow. Hopefully Dwayne Johnson will at least rock bottom a CGI Python…

Watched Suicide Squad and was not disappointed. Really good job by everyone involved. This one’s a keeper!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 05:40 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Penguin Highway English Dubbed 10/10 anime

Very well written and portrayed, very unique story and full of imagination. I haven't cried so much in a long time, this movie was well worth watching. This should be made into a live action movie, it would win awards. Reminded me of childhood and playfulness and first crushes.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 06:10 AM
rudester
Tommy

Vivo (2021) Good stuff.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2021 02:02 AM
riv6672

JUNGLE CRUISE

Yes I liked it, no it wasn’t great. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2021 08:45 AM
rudester
Tommy

Wish Dragon 10/10 anime, made me cry and laugh so hard. So many funny moments and sad ones.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 05:53 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Black Widow

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 07:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

FOXES

Forget Taxi Driver, THIS is the movie that put Jodie Foster on the map.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 08:35 AM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by riv6672
FOXES

Forget Taxi Driver, THIS is the movie that put Jodie Foster on the map.

Actually the movie that put Jodie on the map was Napoleon and Samantha

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 01:17 AM
rudester
Tommy

Mutant. Original title: Night Shadows
1984. 1h - vampire flick. 4/10

Last edited by rudester on Aug 13th, 2021 at 06:16 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 06:13 AM