KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!

The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!
Started by: eggmayo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eggmayo

Smile Taking a day off school

Laying back, watching ever single Terminator film in a row.
Will get back to you later on this.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 05:59 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha, sounds awesome !

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 11:56 PM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Just finished watching Terminator 1, what can I say... haven't seen this film for at least a year, and I didn't remember how insanely awesome it was. For once, having Arnie in it didn't screw the movie up. Incidentally, I have a really old version of the film and his name is only in really small letters because no-one will have heard of him.

Anyway, the film.
From the very offset, Terminator grips you, and doesnt let go.
Each set-piece is low key enough for them to get away with, but still manages to be impressive.
My eyes left the screen literally once... in the scene where Arnie cuts his eye out. People who frequent the horror forum know I'm not bothered by gore, but this bit always screws me up somehow.
The three vehicle chase scenes are awesome, closely followed by the Cyberdyne chase.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:24 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Im gonna go watch Terminator 2, my favourite of the three, now.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:58 AM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Sounds awsome happy

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 01:55 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

T2 finished, I'm a little disappointed, I remembered it being better... anywho, Terminator 1 has to be a better movie...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:27 PM
Praylu

Warning The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!

Welcome to "The Resistance" the one and only off-topic/social thread of the Terminator forum. Just keep it clean and don't forget to have fun!!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:02 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Better than T2?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:12 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Hey nice idea TFP, ill start off by b*tching about my recently bought wireless network, which I can't get going !

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:13 AM
Konjammenson

I'm depressed as hell and want my life to end. Don't worry, no suicide in plan; I just want to die.

Last edited by Konjammenson on Jan 18th, 2005 at 09:19 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 09:11 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

I myself have been planning a terminator movie fest. Sadly, that means I have to watch T3. But oh well.......

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 09:32 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Terminator 1 is a stronger movie, and I decided not to watch T3, it would ruin the other two.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:37 AM
eggmayo

I genuinely want zombies to take over the world...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:38 AM
Praylu

yeah, lol

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:56 PM
Praylu

lol, how about zombies and cyborgs? cool

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:57 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

You know what would be cool, if both those things took over the world, I would sit back, heat up some popcorn and enjoy the show on CNN.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 08:49 AM
eggmayo

With a shotgun ready, of course...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:47 PM
Praylu

I bet the zombies and cyborgs would take out a few directors first, maybe Mostow and Paul Anderson as revenge. evil face

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:41 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

And then target Georgie Lucus.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:05 AM
Praylu

Hell, maybe I would join them too smokin'

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 06:10 AM