KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!

The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!
Started by: eggmayo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaintxSinnr

If you're going to be a Christian, decide that you're going to be passionate, seriously committed and Christ-like no matter what!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2019 07:09 PM
SaintxSinnr is currently offline Click here to Send SaintxSinnr a Private Message Find more posts by SaintxSinnr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaintxSinnr

You are called to live a bold, confident and overcoming life. Rise up in faith knowing that God is with you and for you!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2019 07:09 PM
SaintxSinnr is currently offline Click here to Send SaintxSinnr a Private Message Find more posts by SaintxSinnr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaintxSinnr

Sharing in Christ's suffering to share in His glory is not burdensome. Holy Spirit enables us to cast down selfishness so we may bear others' burdens with love.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2019 07:10 PM
SaintxSinnr

Your value comes from God. With Him, you are accepted, approved, redeemed, forgiven, confident and secure.

SaintxSinnr

When you go through life at peace and in faith, knowing that God is surrounding what's surrounding you, you're showing God that you trust Him.

SaintxSinnr

With God, you can beat anything that's come against you. No addiction, no stronghold, no problem is impossible for him.

SaintxSinnr

God knows who you are. You are forgiven; you are redeemed. Take off the mask; quit pretending. God will mold you into a vessel of honor.

SaintxSinnr

You're not a failure until you stop trying. If you have no other testimony you have this one: I'm still here.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2019 07:11 PM
SaintxSinnr

Dear God, may I lean into You in all I do, because it is only with Your help that I can bring forth a lasting legacy.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 09:38 AM
SaintxSinnr

Almighty and eternal God, thank You that You never change and can always be trusted. Help me to rely on Your love and faithfulness today.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 09:38 AM
SaintxSinnr

Jesus, help me to believe I am as free as You say.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 09:39 AM
SaintxSinnr

Great things in the past can inspire great joy, great prayer, and great hope.

SaintxSinnr

Father, show me how You’ve gifted me and how I’m to use those gifts for others.

SaintxSinnr

Heavenly Father, please strengthen us to come together in prayer, fully committed to loving others and living peacefully.

SaintxSinnr

Father, thank You for Your constant care over our lives. We know that doesn’t mean a life absent of trouble, but rather a life held close by Your love and presence. Help us to confidently rest in the assurance that You’re always at Your post.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 09:40 AM
SaintxSinnr

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving us the grace of second chances.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 09:40 AM
SaintxSinnr

Heavenly Father, I praise You for the wisdom of Your ways. Help me to trust You and walk humbly with You today.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 09:41 AM
SaintxSinnr

God, help us surrender our desperate attempts at control and let go of the burdens we weren’t meant to bear to find rest in Your grace and goodness.

SaintxSinnr

Jesus, thank You for reminding us of Your loving care for children and any who are vulnerable. Help us to follow Your example of service.

walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Are you a robot

Old Post Sep 25th, 2019 06:41 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote