KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Orlando and Keira

Orlando and Keira
Started by: CookiesnCream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta

also www dot freewebs dot com / orlandoandkeira /
without the spaces. i love star crossed lovers websire its really fab, all orlando and keira lovers should check out the orlando bloom discussion board in the fan fic and artwork section and read SWEET KISSES and BLOSSOM and FOREVER IN LOVE in fact there are loads

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:06 PM
Delta is currently offline Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by jjoutlaw3
but what was this "wife for william" you're all talking about??? i am confused

On T4 there was this program called "A wife for William" and they were trying to choose a wife for Prince William.
From the celebs section keira was chosensmile

But in the end she couldn't winsad

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:20 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

it says that the site has been moved but the new site doesn't work...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 02:28 AM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

why couldnt she win? i heard of it, but i didnt watch it, cuz i really dont care who william marries big grin

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:30 AM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

ARRGH Who would wanna marry William GROSS

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 12:07 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by cheeky munkey
why couldnt she win?

Probably because she showed her boobs off in the hole.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 06:01 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey

the hole?
kiera did that? i dint think she was like that... well my opinion of her just sank a lot!!!!

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 06:12 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

she showed her boobs?!?!? WHHAAAT?! i'm confused

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:44 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh so am I

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 04:57 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

^That whole programme was tongue in cheek. It wasn't real. Anyways,the film "The Hole" is sooo crap.

Kate xx

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 05:45 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey

im realy confuse huh
what are we talking about now? the film the hole... was kiera in that? i wathced that ages ago when i had no clue who actors were!!!
may have to watch that again then blink

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 06:02 PM
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by CookiesnCream
she showed her boobs?!?!? WHHAAAT?! i'm confused

That's what they said.i also saw them from the screencaps.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 06:58 PM
cheeky munkey

well... ya learn summit new everyday big grin

luving your sig btw elondra

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 07:05 PM
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by cheeky munkey
luving your sig btw elondra

Hey thankssmileBut it's getting a bit old nowsad

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 07:21 PM
cheeky munkey

its still beautiful big grin

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 08:02 PM
CookiesnCream

saw on some site that kiera is going out with her "the Jacket" co-star Adrien Brody and that orli and kate broke up..hope that's true!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:10 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Wow ans people thought they where getting married weird I wonder which ones true

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:02 AM
cheeky munkey

i cant see them getting married, but i dunno if they have split up or not, i have herd loads of times that they have, i will have to do a bit of searching big grin

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 12:10 PM
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

I heard that Keira and Adrien Brody weren't together now.
Oh the fickle world that is the media...

Kate xx

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 07:28 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey

yeah, but i hear loads of stuff, i have no idea if any of its true or not big grin

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 08:42 PM