KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Wars: Empire At War

Star Wars: Empire At War
Started by: ~Sir Mist~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

That's what I thought after doing a couple skirmishes... but then I tried out Galactic Conquest and really enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. It might get old within a few weeks, but I haven't even started the campaign yet, which is supposed to be quite long. Then, of course, when I exhaust all of it's use from these game types, I can do multiplayer with my buds. All in all, it'll probably last me a while.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 01:42 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

ive only done campaign so far, and its gotten way to easy. Very quickly ive gotten what seems to be an umlimited money supply. WHile it is pretty long and involved, I fear by the end of it ill never wanna play again.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 10:04 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Damn, Im strapped for money in campaign blink

Campaign is definitely the way to go thumb up Right now Im up to invading Jabiim (Empire), but as I said about running short of cash, I cant build any decent armies erm I earn about $6000 a day, and the Victory SD's cost $3000, so Im pretty crap right nowerm And the bastard Rebels keep attacking me at random so all my resources are spread out.

When you guys build smugglers, send them to Nal Hutta, Bespin, and Naboo and you get awesome credit earnings, I was getting $650 from Nal Hutta the other day.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 08:50 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea beat it tonight, very uneventfull an easy. I realised I did a lot of extra work that wasnt needed. Just stick to the missions and it goes quick. Basicly the deathstar just appeard and then quickly after game ends. Only challenge was the hon solo / chewy mission on land. but even that wasnt too bad.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 08:59 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Does anyone play multiplayer? Im getting bored of campaign..

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 06:01 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Anyone buy the expansion?

I haven't played this game in ages, but I was just wondering if you guys had tried out the expansion/have any views on it.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 06:55 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

I haven't played this game in ages, but I was just wondering if you guys had tried out the expansion/have any views on it.

I say it's worth it if you enjoyed EoW. Forces of Corruption adds so many new things. Playing as Zann is awesome with so many new ways to win. This thing fixed everything that was wrong with the first one. Like just facing one enemy which was fun but it got old sooner or later but now you have two foes to face. Plus the Super Star Destroyer alone is worth it.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 07:20 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

Nah, havent been interested enough. The game stuffed up, and now it wont load any old save games, so I basicaly have to start campaign again, and skirmish mode is pure shit, the AI does nothing except leave 2 squads of fighters flying around its base.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 03:23 AM