KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Any SLIPKNOT fans?

Any SLIPKNOT fans?
Started by: QuietPattern

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kid Rock sick

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 05:34 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

quote:
Originally posted by QuietPattern
I normally despise Nu-metal with a passion but Slipknot's an acception. they just kick so much ass! and Joey is hella hot!

i would never describe slipknot as nu-metal.
quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
They arent really unique.

very true.
quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
Slipknot sucks.. along with all those other goth/punk/skater/ retard bands.

what exactly is a skater band? does he mean bands that are listened to by people who skate board? or does he mean bands who sing about half-pipes and play guitars that look like skate boards while standing on skate boards during a live show at a skate board park where a bunch of skate-boarding skate-board music fans come to skate-board and listen to some good skate-board music.
[/B][/QUOTE]
slipknot is f*ing awsome. its amazing how many people like to take the time out of their lives to come and tell me that slipknot sucks. as if, because im wearing a slipknot shirt its really going to hurt me if some nobody from nowhere thinks he can make himself feel better by assuming that its going to hurt me. read the back jack-os "don't ever judge me."

I am also a fan of mushroomhead, which people also like to point out to me that they ripped off slipknot...sorry, they were around long before slipknot. and if thats the case, slipknot ripped of gwar, who ripped off kiss, who ripped off someone else who ripped of another person...and it all boils down to some african tribesman who tied a string to a block of wood and plucked it to make a sound...EVERYONE ripped him off.

fav song: new abortion

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:48 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kiss ripped off Alice Copper

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:50 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

pulse of the maggots

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:44 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaggotCorps
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Kiss ripped off Alice Copper

dude its Alice Cooper

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 10:44 PM
MaggotCorps is currently offline Click here to Send MaggotCorps a Private Message Find more posts by MaggotCorps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Slipknot!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:09 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeartBroken

I'd love'em alittle more minus the masks.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:38 AM
HeartBroken is currently offline Click here to Send HeartBroken a Private Message Find more posts by HeartBroken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Lucifer
Fought well you have ....

quote:
Originally posted by HeartBroken
I'd love'em alittle more minus the masks.

they wouldnt be Slipknot without the masks.....plaus they're mento to be really ugly blokes....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:32 PM
Darth_Lucifer is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Lucifer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Lucifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeartBroken

Yea yea I get it but....I'd love'em alittle more minus the masks.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:35 PM
HeartBroken is currently offline Click here to Send HeartBroken a Private Message Find more posts by HeartBroken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Lucifer
Fought well you have ....

quote:
Originally posted by HeartBroken
Yea yea I get it but....I'd love'em alittle more minus the masks.

At least you like them, they're music is awesome ..thats what countsbig grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:32 PM
Darth_Lucifer is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Lucifer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Lucifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

I can't stand this "oh joey is so hot" thing.( btw he looks like a lil girl)
girls they're not a boyband!
......although it's a band with "boys".
btw I love em.

sane

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 10:54 AM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyra Rose
out of control

Re: Any SLIPKNOT fans?

quote:
Originally posted by QuietPattern
I normally despise Nu-metal with a passion but Slipknot's an acception. they just kick so much ass! and Joey is hella hot!

friend got me in to slipknot and i thank her for it and yes joey is hot as hell

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 12:02 PM
Lyra Rose is currently offline Click here to Send Lyra Rose a Private Message Find more posts by Lyra Rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

He wears a mask, how the hell can you think he's hot? and plus hes maybe 5'2

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 10:57 PM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

I heard that slipknot concerts kick ass but they never come to my state...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 11:57 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're amazing, i've seen them 3 times and I'm going to see them again March 6th

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:03 AM
OMEGA_05
Omega Member

I go to there concerts when I can

AND yes they do KICK ASS
The concerts are so dawm crowded you can barely move and fights usually accur. THE whole thing is just INSANE !!!!!!!

You should only proof yourself worthy to god, no one else...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:09 AM
OMEGA_05 is currently offline Click here to Send OMEGA_05 a Private Message Find more posts by OMEGA_05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Half the audience was a pit.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:14 AM
Pantera

Well when they decide to bring their asses to my state then Ill go see them

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:16 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

NC right?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:33 AM
Pantera

Yeah

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:45 AM