KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Godzilla vs wolverine? can he stop the lizard?

godzilla or wolvie
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
godzilla 29 72.50%
wolvie 7 17.50%
wolvie and xmen 4 10.00%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Godzilla vs wolverine? can he stop the lizard?
Started by: dami wilson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by dami wilson
really? send in superman then!

Hill get is @ss whoped too godzilla heals faster than the hulk! and his breath is like an atom bomb people with in a few yards from him get radiation posioning

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:57 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by dami wilson
I did the thread cus I wondered what you fans would say after hearing another fan say Godzilla would disintegrate all xmen. That's why, cus I figured if wolverine can self heal all the time, what would Godzilla have to do to him to win and get rid of him!

He can self heal, but not fast enough from the damage Godzilla can do to him. Fire breath (whether it was radioactive or not) would fry him to his adamantium bones a la Days of Futures Past, or he can get stomped on, indestructable skeleton or not, he ain't surviving that much pressure. Or, he could just get punted cross-country.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 06:28 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

let me put this bluntly NO

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 07:31 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

oh Tron man, you giving it like it is! So can WOlverine get his skelenton dismantled by Godzilla even if the bones cant be broken, they can be crushed! Hence, I close my case! Wolvie can be killed!

HA HA HA HA ......................Round one to the moderator!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 12:47 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Hell, even if getting stomped on didn't kill Wolverine by some strange stroke of fate, he's still not getting up for quite a while, which counts as a victory for Godzilla in my eyes.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 06:50 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Is this a joke?
In Final Wars godzilla killed another Giant monster, called Gigan, with one super blast he blew apart his head.
Thats a head that probably has Hyde (or hide, whatever) on it, about as tough as admantium skin.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 06:52 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

And im pretty sure, if Godzilla wanted to, he could crush admantium.

I mean, hulk bent a weaker form of admantium, and he wasnt even at a super strength yet, Godzilla's weight is either 80,000 tons to 125,000 tons, plus his immense strength in one of his legs, his legs have to be strong enough to support him, and there even stronger upon that initial power to lift Godzilla's weight, I have no doubt in my mind G could probably CRUSH wolverine.

Last edited by IRTMU-Dragon on Feb 21st, 2005 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 06:52 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I don't know about the whole crushing adamantium thing,,,,but Godzilla would definitely humiliate wolverine, and his fellow x-geeks.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 06:55 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

IRTMU, why did you just make the assumption that now Godzilla's enemies have skin tougher than adamantium?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 06:57 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Godzilla's legs can generate more pressure when stepping down on wolverine than tossing him into mariana's trench in the deepest part of the ocean, Especially millenium Godzilla.

Godzilla's breath weapon is enough to distinegrate The Hulk, and I can see Juggernaut dead from it too, Wolverine STANDS NO CHANCE.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 06:57 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Because, Gigan is a alien from deep space, and it was said in Final Wars "These monsters have unbreachable skin"

Hell, even American Godzilla was killing everyone.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 06:58 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Godzilla's breath weapon is enough to distinegrate The Hulk, and I can see Juggernaut dead from it too, Wolverine STANDS NO CHANCE."

Can you actually partake in a thread without telling everyone that the participant will beat The Hulk?

American Godzilla was killing New Yorkers. Last I checked they don't walk around with adamantium skeletons. Having an "Unbreachable skin" and then getting your head blown off is a bit of a contradiction.

You talk so much nonsense IRTMU.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:01 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Alpha, Thats my point. The people at the command center basically explained that its impossible to damage these creatures with missiles, and that even other giant monsters are going to have a big battle coming, Godzilla walked up, Gigan shot his spike tendrils at him, locked him up, and then Godzilla just blew his head off, no challenge at all.

And American Godzilla fought Godzilla millenium, and he stood a decent chance until Millenium killed him as well.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:05 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

They don't have unbreachable skin then do they? No. So why, when they are tagged with that, do you make the assumption that it's stronger or as strong as adamantium? Coz Godzilla blew it off and therefore it just adds another false accolade to him? Thought so.

"And American Godzilla fought Godzilla millenium, and he stood a decent chance until Millenium killed him as well."

And this has what to do with the thread?

Tsk tsk.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:08 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Wolvey wins easyyy with prep ti....wait thats Batman never mind.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:11 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Alpha...
Im saying, if American Godzilla, whose very weak, can even take on Millenium Godzilla, Then millenium Godzilla could easily take out Wolverine and the entire gang on x-men in one pulse.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:11 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not what you implied but ok.

Saying what you actually mean might help.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:18 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

I know, sometimes im stupid like that... plus im tired... alot...

Regardless, you dont think Wolverine could kill Godzilla, do you?

And BTW, the reason im brining up hulk all the time is not because of you, its because ive come to accept the fact he is immensly powerful, so I compare him alot now, he sort of sets standards power wise.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:25 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Regardless, you dont think Wolverine could kill Godzilla, do you?"

I don't think it's as easy as crushing him, don't think he'd win though.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:32 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Well, Wolverine isnt very fast... So it probably would be.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:38 PM