KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Marvel vs. Capcom

Marvel vs. Capcom
Started by: Lord Ryugen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Really you guys could breeze through it with three Cables. 1st form just three shot him then viper beam, jump and block when necessary. Same goes for the 2nd form. When the third one comes out use your team hyper combo immediately and you'll instantly kill him once the combo goes over 100.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 03:25 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I got the"Uncanny" achievement. I used all 3 Cables and didnt lose a round.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:13 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Really you guys could breeze through it with three Cables. 1st form just three shot him then viper beam, jump and block when necessary. Same goes for the 2nd form. When the third one comes out use your team hyper combo immediately and you'll instantly kill him once the combo goes over 100.

I'm going to try this.

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I got the"Uncanny" achievement. I used all 3 Cables and didnt lose a round.

Ahh awesome.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 12:02 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I'm going to try this.

Ahh awesome.

Same works for Ironman, Unibeam them to death. Proton Cannon should do over 100 hits to instantly kill final form Abyss.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:19 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Same works for Ironman, Unibeam them to death. Proton Cannon should do over 100 hits to instantly kill final form Abyss.

Thats the one Im doing today for the Avengers achievement.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:36 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Just pray you don't fight Rogue, Spidey, Wolverine or Jill. For some reason they are able to combo and speedblitz the hell out of you while on easy.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:53 PM
Darth Vicious

Not so much Wolverine but Jill and Spidey tend to be real @ssholes soemtimes.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 04:01 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Dammit! I beat it with them and nothing. What setting u used? I left it at medium.

Yeah, you have to do it without dying. It would have been nice if they mentioned that, eh?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 05:00 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I know what u mean. I was about to delete the game and re-install thinking it was somehow messed up. Got most of the achievements now. Need like 7 wins for my 100 victory. U guys ever had someone quit on u and then send u a message cursing u out? lol. Damn sore losers.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 05:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I know what u mean. I was about to delete the game and re-install thinking it was somehow messed up. Got most of the achievements now. Need like 7 wins for my 100 victory. U guys ever had someone quit on u and then send u a message cursing u out? lol. Damn sore losers.

I've had that happen, sadly.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 05:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

That shit happened to me like 4 or 5 times last night alone.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 08:01 PM
Impediment
Endless

Okay.

I just bought the PS3 version and I am not happy.

Maaaaaajor bugs throughout the whole program.

When I'm at the menu screen, there lapses sometimes when I press the X button to accept another screen.

When I try to search for a quick or friendly match, there are times when the entire game will freeze and I will have to turn off my PS3 and try again, only to encounter the same problem.

Also, when I do, occasionally, begin an online match, the server will time out.

What the hell, man? I paid money for this?

On a brighter side, the times that I do get to play an uninterrupted game, I have lots of fun.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Aug 15th, 2009 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 02:57 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Impediment
Okay.

I just bought the PS3 version and I am not happy.

Maaaaaajor bugs throughout the whole program.

When I'm at the menu screen, there lapses sometimes when I press the X button to accept another screen.

When I try to search for a quick or friendly match, there are times when the entire game will freeze and I will have to turn off my PS3 and try again, only to encounter the same problem.

Also, when I do, occasionally, begin an online match, the server will time out.

What the hell, man? I paid money for this?

On a brighter side, the times that I do get to play an uninterrupted game, I have lots of fun.

It's nice to know that even after 2 weeks the PS3 version still has major bugs, an apparently worse bugs then the 360 version.

Good old' Capcom they sure know how to make a port work right.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 11:23 AM
FistOfThe North

*preys for MvC3. At least for the new next gen systems of '12 if not now.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 07:26 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Anyone here turned the speed up to it's max, put it on the highest difficulty and beat the game wit 3 Dans? I did.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 04:53 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JustFrame

Love this game Alot....only one problem...I no longer have my J-stick (gave it away since I quit competitive gaming) however it's an absolute bloodly nightmare to try and play with the PS3 pad. It's mainly because of the button layouts.

Trying to do dashes and all is quite annoying, however the worse is when your trying to Tri-Jump with Magneto...it's so frustrating to do that on pad. Back on the PS2 version (as crappy an unarcade perfect as it was) it had the ability to macro buttons together, this made doing dashes so much better.

With me not being able to tri-jump consistently with the pad, I simply can't do Mag's Rom's correctly. Great controller no doubt, arguably the best out of the new systems, however for MvC2 when you can't macro, it's annoying.

In fact, w/out a J-stick and w/out the macro...I look like a scrub playing it...sure I'll beat out alot of peeps still, however I can't even do 50% of my stuff consistently at this moment. Lol, which is why I've been using Team Scrub lately a.k.a. Sent/Cable/Commando or Team Clock...I've refrained from using my main MSP until I have access to a J-stick, it's just simply not worth it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 01:08 AM
JustFrame is currently offline Click here to Send JustFrame a Private Message Find more posts by JustFrame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
littlefox_Kovu

I used to think the moves were just impossible until i actually did it with the stick instead of d-pad. Now it's alot more fun, even though i still have alot of difficulty doing some moves sad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:36 PM
littlefox_Kovu is currently offline Click here to Send littlefox_Kovu a Private Message Find more posts by littlefox_Kovu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Same wit me. This game is alot easier wit the stick

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:13 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kushedakuma
AR15 friendly

love this game i got both ps3 & 360 version.. ps3 is way better wanna become a god in it any one got some tips for learing infinites????

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 07:00 PM
kushedakuma is currently offline Click here to Send kushedakuma a Private Message Find more posts by kushedakuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

I can't pull off the biggest combos and the ones I do pull off are done by accident mostly. I use ken wolverine and magneto

Old Post May 5th, 2010 02:43 PM
Warden is currently offline Click here to Send Warden a Private Message Find more posts by Warden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote