KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » gentle guideline

gentle guideline
Started by: Dexx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

gentle guideline

Ladies and gentlemen, you are welcomed to the best and only sports section of the boards, in which we will be, to your surprise, discussing sports and sport related topics My name is, for all you know, Dexx and i’ll be doing the modding this afternoon.

This thread is just a minor adjustment to GP’s guideline, which means we will be evolving from a guideline level to a strongly enforced rules level. The title of this note is just a trick to make you read this.

Now..we all want a certain order in the best and only sports section of the boards, so please check for an already existing thread on the subject, to save your beloved drill sargeant of all that merging threads stick out tongue And ofcourse..keep them ontopic.

As for our peace and quite part…..there will be no bashing, kicking, tripping, foul language and the like.
Also, federal regulations state that this is a non-smoking section of the forum, so please comply.
If one should encounter any deviation from this guideline he is kindly advised to point the disturber out by screaming: “look, there’s the maggot..kick him!” and report his/her post. I will do my best to strike down upon him with great vengeance and furious anger!

By now I should have succeded in appearing ferocious and terrible….that always helps stick out tongue
And I can now resume my ever-quest to turn this section into ginger bread. I’m sure you won’t even realise it.
If you have any questions you are welcomed to try and press the post reply button and hope the thread will actually unlock. OR you can pm me

post away..

ninja

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:10 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote