KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » How many times will you see ROTS?

How many times will you see ROTS? (in theatres)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Once is enough 3 4.29%
Two times charming 16 22.86%
Definately three 11 15.71%
Four if I have to knock down doors 5 7.14%
Five as long as I'm alive 6 8.57%
Six should meet my star wars fix 3 4.29%
Seven would be heaven 0 0%
Eight, a few are dates 0 0%
Nine would be fine 1 1.43%
Ten or more cause I'm a serious fan 25 35.71%
Total: 70 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How many times will you see ROTS?
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

This depends on many things, first of all how gay grievous will be, then how many gungans will die, and also how cool and powerful Vader will be. Then there have to be cool light sabre battles and sidious better be cool.

Hmm well if everything is pervect probably 6 or more times, but since Lucas is known for screwing up his great series well probably once or twice and I will buy it later.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:24 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

2 or more times.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 11:25 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Not once, or twice, But thrice!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 11:27 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

At least 3 times.

I like George.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 12:05 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zavin
Sith going under Trials

it has to be more than 3 times, untill I know what is going to happen in every single scene

- SWP, best fan club ever!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 12:13 AM
Click here to Send zavin a Private Message Find more posts by zavin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Me and a few friends are definitely going to see it at least 3 times....
on the Thursday and then on the Friday,Which is my birthday, followed by another screening after a few beers or a million, and one of my mates is coming down from 150 miles up north to join us for this such is the occasion of this, the last of the SW films.... Awwwww this'll movie'd have to be worse than TPM to dampen those few days..... This should be absolutely excellent.....

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malic Clanorian

first time - star wars buds 2nd time - close friends 3rd time - girl friend lol

Homer: "Trying is the first step towards failure."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:38 AM
Click here to Send Malic Clanorian a Private Message Find more posts by Malic Clanorian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

i remember seeing AOTC 4 times in the theaters. It just depends how much money i have when ROTS arrives!eek!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote:
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Me and a few friends are definitely going to see it at least 3 times....
on the Thursday and then on the Friday,Which is my birthday, followed by another screening after a few beers or a million, and one of my mates is coming down from 150 miles up north to join us for this such is the occasion of this, the last of the SW films.... Awwwww this'll movie'd have to be worse than TPM to dampen those few days..... This should be absolutely excellent.....

its gonna be one big party for all of us!big grin

which reminds me smile we ought to make a thread on the 19th May called "The Last Star Wars Party!" where we can all get drunk and say farewell to Star Wars!cool

on second thoughts, the internet (let alone KMC) will be virtually dead on the release date

Last edited by Stun on Feb 28th, 2005 at 03:50 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:46 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

quote:
Originally posted by Stunrun
its gonna be one big party for all of us!big grin

which reminds me smile we ought to make a thread on the 19th May called "The Last Star Wars Party!" where we can all get drunk and say farewell to Star Wars!cool

on second thoughts, the internet (let alone KMC) will be virtually dead on the release date

Just the star wars forums.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:57 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yea, the rest of the world walks on oblivious to the happy sad occasion

Their loss, I wanna see it lots of times...then again I prob won't have all that much money....oh such a dilemna...buy the soundtrack or see the movie 2 more times?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:42 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Decimator

ill probably see it 4-5 times ive roped in lots of different people to see it with me, thats how i justify seeing it that many times thus not making me a sw geek just a popular sw fan big grin

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

I will see it as many times as my budget will allow....

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:44 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

The tentative plan for opening day is for myself and my friends to see it twice at the super-huge-screened theater downtown, then at least once more at a neighborhood theater, possibly twice. So that's 3-4 times on opening day. I'm sure i'll probably see it at least once or twice more in the theater during it's run. Depends on when I am able to get a bootleg... and i'll still probably want to see it on the big screen again.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 07:55 AM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I'll watch it at least twice, and maybe 3 times if it is good enough.
But ill not spend too uch money going too see it, as I'll save some of that money for the DVD release

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 11:08 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ccoo

I will see it 2 times in the movies, and then when it comes out on DVD, ENDLESS TIMES.......

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 12:27 PM
Click here to Send ccoo a Private Message Find more posts by ccoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shockimebones

quote:
Originally posted by Bardock42
This depends on many things, first of all how gay grievous will be, then how many gungans will die, and also how cool and powerful Vader will be. Then there have to be cool light sabre battles and sidious better be cool.

Hmm well if everything is pervect probably 6 or more times, but since Lucas is known for screwing up his great series well probably once or twice and I will buy it later.

ditto

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:08 PM
Click here to Send shockimebones a Private Message Find more posts by shockimebones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darth Gabe
Restricted

Account Restricted

TPM:5 times
AOTC:8 times
ROTS:10 times or more...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:03 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darth Gabe a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darth Gabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

good logic....I think mine went something like TPM 3, AOTC 4, ROTS???

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:54 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

TPM: 7
AOTC: 2
ROTS: depends on how good it is

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:00 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote