KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jose6

after class well latter that day Sarah with the shnill petting it follows Harry asking if he would like to watch over the shnill for a while, "I got to do some things so i don't think i have time to watch over the Shnill" harry to be polite said "sher".
Harry that night went to the common room and gave the shnill some water and some food and like 10 minutes later Ron came in and well harry asked, "Where's your shnill?" Ron replyed "Hermione wont give me a chance to take care of it I think she is to attached to it." Harry said "Oh you got to make a plan or Schedule because this project depends on our marks." Ron says "I will talk to her to see was up."

"Harry well i am gonna head to bed i am tired like you cant believe." Harry says "well good night than."

The next morning Harry woke up, Ron was already up and so was Hermione, they were waiting for Harry to get to class. Hermione says "Harry we are gonna be late for potions and you know how snape is if were late. Harry says "Yah your right lets go" and off they went.

On the way down to the corrior doors to potions class harry was stoped by fred and george they were planning to do something but what? Harry asked "What you doing down here?" oh we are gonna charm filtches cat and make her into a well I'm not really sure, "wow fred I think we done it all" George says "well I will think of something" and Harry, Ron and Hermione went to class.

Snape says "why are you late for my class?" Hermione says "Oh sorry we were distracted on what we are learning today - gasps." Snape says "well I am in no mood to talk about this any further."

Ron says "wow that was a close one, thanks Hermione." Hermione says "dont mention it."

Well after potions class Harry, Ron, and Hermione went to go visit Hagrid. Once at Hagrid's Harry stoped at the front door, he heard a.......

Old Post May 14th, 2009 03:18 PM
jose6 is currently offline Click here to Send jose6 a Private Message Find more posts by jose6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jose6

i got 2 minutes s i dont have time to add on so well ill try to add more after school bye.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 03:20 PM
jose6 is currently offline Click here to Send jose6 a Private Message Find more posts by jose6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote