KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

HA!!! i'll try i guess. but i really have no idea what to write about in that letter, pm me if ya have any ideas.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 03:15 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

Dear Petunia,

I’m sorry for all the years. I’ve missed you. I new someday I would have to make amends, but I did not know it would be under these circumstances. This is hard for me to say something now when I haven’t talked to you for so long. I hear you have a little boy now. That’s wonderful; you may have heard that I too have a son, we named him Harry. He’s a sweet boy. James and I are concerned that we are in danger, please, please petunia, promise me, you will take Harry in if something happens to us. Please. I would always do the same for you. You’re my sister and I love you. Please find it in your heart to put aside our differences, and promise to take care of my son. Please.

Love from your dear sister ~ Lilly

He looked up at his aunt. She had started to cry again, “I never wrote back.” She sobbed. It was heart breaking to think that those were his mother’s last words to her sister. At that moment she completely collapsed onto his shoulder and cried for a ling time not moving, just holding his close to her. He was last thing she had of Lilly’s.

Last edited by *~HP~* on Mar 11th, 2005 at 04:09 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 03:56 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

thanks O.A.R21 for you help on that one. smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 04:12 AM
O.A.R21

Anytime hpfanatic!

"Aunt Petunia you cant dwell on the past, you'll see her again, just it might be a while" Harry said comforting his aunt. " Plus you did what she wanted you to do, you took me in as a baby and raised me" Harry said to her (he couldnt believe what was comming out of his mouth). Aunt Petunia stopped crying and told Harry thankyou and goodnight, and left the kitchen. Harry turned to go upstairs and try to figure out what had just happened. Then something hit him, " The box" he whispered softly under his breath. Harry picked up the cardboard box and headed up to his room.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:02 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

this is getting alittle far fetched here epoepl. remember the 5th book. Harry hates his Aunt more than anything, he was sooo angry before, you cant really make him all cheery with his aunt now, it wouldnt make sense wink

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 11:02 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

ok then scratch that one~

"Aunt petunia why are you coming to me NOW? when you had so long to grieve over her?" Harry asked frustrated "All the times i went to you and asked you questions about her, your response would always be the same. . dont ask questions. . and now you want me to just comfort you and tell you its all gonna be ok?" Harry said even more agiated. Aunt Petunia just sat down at the table and handed Harry the box. Harry said "um thanks" (confused at why Aunt Petunia wasnt screaming back and him) and headed up to his room. looking back at her.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:52 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Thanks spidergrl! smile good luck w/ your tournament!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:53 PM
spidergrl
Living

no prob

Harry climbed the stairs and slammed the door behind him, he half threw the both across the room; the led came open and some of the contents flew out. As he made his way over to the window, the reflection of something on the ground caught his eye. He walked over and picked it up, the picture contained 4 people. It was of his parents and his Aunt and Uncle, Harry could tell it was old because of the black and white niss and also Harry or Dudley were no where in site.
Harry dropped the picture on the ground, annoyed that this was coming out now, everything that he had known all his life was now crap....he didnt know the truth from lies anymore.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 03:47 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spidergrl
this is getting alittle far fetched here epoepl. remember the 5th book. Harry hates his Aunt more than anything, he was sooo angry before, you cant really make him all cheery with his aunt now, it wouldnt make sense wink

Amen.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:35 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

yep sorry ppl...all my ruddy fault....anyway good job guyz!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:43 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

EDIT:

Harry climbed the stairs and slammed the door behind him, he half threw the box across the room; the lid came open and some of the contents flew out. As he made his way over to the window, anger written all over his face, the reflection of something on the ground caught his eye. He walked over and picked it up, the picture contained 4 people. It was of his parents and his Aunt and Uncle, Harry could tell it was old because of the black and whiteniss and also Harry or Dudley were no where in site. The figues were moving and smiling and for the first time ever Vernon looked like he was having fun and fondly enough it was with Harrys parents who he had dispissed for for so long. What went wrong, he thought. They were friends, something must of happened but one thing for sure was that he wasnt going to ask her, not after she lied about everything, about his mother.....THEY WERE FAMILY......he yelled.....They are family, he whispered lowering his head.
Harry dropped the picture on the ground, annoyed that this was coming out now, everything that he had known all his life was now crap....he didnt know the truth from lies anymore.

I noticed huge spelling and grammer errors and added more, hope you like!!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 06:47 PM
bookworm4lyf

love it as always!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 06:58 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

ya i thought it was kinda weird too, but it is kind for fun right? but i'll try to stay more to the real thing. maybe....

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 11:25 PM
bookworm4lyf

This is really short...hope you like....

Harry couldn't get any sleep. The more he wanted to know what happened between his parents and aunt and uncle, the more he actually considered asking his aunt and uncle. Everytime he thought about asking, he told himself, they've been lying to you the whole time, how would you know if they wouldn't lie now, anyways!!

SHORT, I know! P.S. I started to write my own story, if you would like to read it, please pm me, I would love your opinion! Sorry for putting this on here...continue with the story you guys!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:06 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

o real good
i'd write, but you all seem so good
i don't wanna mess up your story
i've noticed that none of the HP forum for book 6 have used british slang
ie: bloody hell! (one of Ron's fave sayings)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 01:20 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

lol actually i do in my version........nd write....u won't mess up...try it!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 01:21 AM
O.A.R21

Hpaddict i use bloody hell in my story. . its the forum "YOUR hp"~ yeah try it its fun to add on!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:50 AM
*~HP~*

I've seen "bloody hell written in them. erm o-well I'm mine I'm writing there isn't any of that, at least not much cause i don't know what British slang sounds like.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:15 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

he couldn't stand it anymore. all the lies they had told him. it was crap. extremely crap. how could his aunt lye to him all the time? his life might not have been such a misery...
he eventually got to sleep, but only for a few hours, and he had the strangest dreams. he saw Ron, and he was whispering to Hermione. harry asked them what they were whispering about, and they said "new set of wizard chess" which was ridiculous, Hermione hated chess. but harry drank it in anyway.
next Hermione and Ron morphed into professor dumbledore and professor mcgonagal. "harry, here are your owl results" dumbledore said. harry took the parchment mcgonagal was holding out and read. he had terrible marks. harry pulled a horrified face, to which dumbledore said, "its only a joke harry, they are not real". harry screamed in his face "they are real i know they are!! i can see when you're lying!"
Harry woke up with a start. he looked at his bedside clock. 04:30am. harry sighed. another sleepless night was ahead of him.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 01:01 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Harry layed in bed thinking of nonsense things until he heard a tap on his window. He went over and opened it, and about ten minutes later (after he finally caught the blasted bird) he untied the letter and read.

Hello Harry!
I hope your doing ok. Mum talked to Dumbledore yesterday and he said that if it was ok with you (which im pretty sure it is) that you can come home with us next monday. Write back soon to let us know
- Ron

Harry rummed threw his trunk and got a pen,ink and some parchment and wrote Ron back.

Ron,
YES, i'd love to come- the sooner the better, this house has gone mad!

Harry attached his letter to Hedwig and gave him a head start out the window. He glanced over at his clock and saw that it was almoust 8. He chose to work on some homework, because laying there would only bring back those nonsense thoughts. About a hour into his homework, he heard someone downstairs attempting to get a pot out of the cupbard. Making a loud noise when all the pots fell out, He knew that Aunt Petunia was up. Harry decited he wasnt very hungary this morning, and went back to his essay on dragons.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:19 PM