KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who is the best Video Game character of all time?

Who is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Mario 4 17.39%
Sonic the Hedgehog 1 4.35%
Donkey Kong 0 0%
Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell) 0 0%
Link 7 30.43%
Master Chief (Halo) 2 8.70%
Prince of Persia 1 4.35%
Other 8 34.78%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the best Video Game character of all time?
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Take a look at my sig to see who I think.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 10:35 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

i agree man i like tommy and snake a LOT but sephiroth takes the cake on this one. in terms of his coolness factor. i mean look at him he is one bad mofo.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 10:08 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

No, its Darth Vader from Super Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 10:18 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

lol "Luke....I AM your father!" "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" lol gotta love it

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 05:57 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Link

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 05:58 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

lil mac from tysons punch out

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 06:59 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Michael Jackson from Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2 shifty laughing

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 07:42 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ernesto

You console-lovers need a life. Badly. You go off sprouting "Link? Sex God." or "Mario? Sex God." but with no reasoning to back it up. Please, for God's sake, back up what you say with some information!

Now the Doom Marine did kick ass simply because there's very little plot to expand on. All hell breaks loose, what's a brother to do besides saving his ass? The same applies to Gordon Freeman of Half-Life fame.

Halo's Master-Chief is the Steven Segall of first-person shooters. Sure he looks bleepin' awesome and he eats Covenent for breakfast then asks for seconds. What then? He's just a grunt who never hit on Cortana.

Planescape: Torment's Morte is the number one side-kick of all time. Being a trash-talking floating skull who's always looking to get some, he accompanies The Nameless One offering classic advice. I'm gonna have to start playing PS:T again...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 11:44 PM
Ernesto is currently offline Click here to Send Ernesto a Private Message Find more posts by Ernesto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Master Chief.....

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 12:19 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

OHH Lemina from Lunar 2!!SHES SO KAWAIII!!!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 12:28 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

ok i have three.... sephiroth(odviously if you read in the ff7 sections).... link (what a badass!!)..... this is a little weird but.....ness....uyes i know but man seriously..... WE MUST SAVE THE WORLD FROM THE EVIL GYGAS!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 01:20 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Master Chief and James Bond aka oo7

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:08 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

"Halo's Master-Chief is the Steven Segall of first-person shooters. Sure he looks bleepin' awesome and he eats Covenent for breakfast then asks for seconds. What then? He's just a grunt who never hit on Cortana."
wow dude you give us all thatcrap on backing it up when you are in fact an idiot. cortana is A.I you stupid mother *****. yea you know artificial intelligence...SHE ISNT REAL! if you want my back up on MC go here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=5\
or here read it all that i posted on MC you whore. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 06:10 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

damn dude poeple goin and talkkin shyt about MC pisses me off because they are ignorant little bastards who want to make love to their char cuz oh they are soo awsome oh man MC couldnt do that blah blah blah

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 06:11 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Dante and Seph...always Seph

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 06:16 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

lol yea seph is cool. dont mean to sound gay or anything but his hair is tight. and that sword

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 06:17 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

i think weve all said that

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 06:20 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

klol dudde i love your sig man vash and seph very nice. both also have cool hair and vash's glasses are sweet too.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 06:22 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

So what do you below your Siggy? what woul happen if Seph and Vash went mano el mano Archangel?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 06:28 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

seph would win after a sever long fight and hed be hurt but hed still win
oh and thanks the one i love it to. my point being that vash would whip out that giant gun arm that he blew a hole in the moon with but that woulnt kill sephiroth only hurt him severely and the sephiroth would call meteor on vashs a$$ and hed win

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:12 PM