KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Ocean:Till the End of Time

Favourite Character
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Fayt 1 16.67%
Sophia 1 16.67%
Maria 0 0%
Cliff 1 16.67%
Nel 1 16.67%
Mirrage 0 0%
Abel 2 33.33%
Roger 0 0%
Adray 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Ocean:Till the End of Time
Started by: FallenArchAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

I have not got her either, so maby I won't be able to get her but i'll see what happens

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:55 PM
FallenArchAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenArchAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenArchAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Well I hope at leas tone of us gets her.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:57 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

I think I might still be able to get her but if not i'll get her next time i play it

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:00 PM
FallenArchAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenArchAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenArchAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Yeah, would be nice to see what her skills are. So how many Battle Trophies have you collected?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:22 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

quite a few. I don't know the exact number but i've unlocked some costumes

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:51 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I've got the second player costumes. I got Mirage you know.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:08 PM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

U got Mirage how did u get her?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 08:49 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

She joins up automaticly late in the game. She starts at level 30 and has the same weapons and skills as Cliff.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 12:25 PM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

cool

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:22 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I don't know, they might of made her a little different. You know spiced it a bit.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:39 AM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

hopefully, i'm not that keen on character clones

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:55 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Well I stopped playing after I got her. The enimies on Elicoor just went through the roof. So she might get a few different moves.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:07 PM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

u should continue playing it

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:38 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I'm going to start next week. (Doing hard mode on DMC3)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:29 AM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

cool

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:08 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

You know we're the only to people on this forum to have this game...makes you think huh?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:00 AM
Sova D. Nagi
Guardian of Celestial D.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time is ok for a rpg.
It was kind of easy to beat.
My favorite charter would be Albel.

Website.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:56 AM
Sova D. Nagi is currently offline Click here to Send Sova D. Nagi a Private Message Find more posts by Sova D. Nagi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebuu
Eternal Summoner

I like this game, the battles are fun. Especially when you get shot up really high and land on your oppentent. Cliff's my favorite character in the story, but to fight Nel is the best IMO. I'm not that far, I've just beat the Kaddan Shrine...
But I have Vs. Mode, got that first chance I got.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 02:51 PM
Beelzebuu is currently offline Click here to Send Beelzebuu a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

I've got Star Ocean, but my disc is having problems, it won't let me get in Elicor and thats where I need to go, I'v been in 4D for a while . it won't let me get battle trophies, it won't load on galaxy difficulty, so I skipped it

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 09:42 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Woah more people who've played the game. Sorry to hear that All new, can't you get a refund if it's screwing up?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:57 AM