KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo 2...................... worth the wait?

Halo 2...................... worth the wait?
Started by: ninjababe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheOne101
wait, wasn't EVERY one a bit dissapointed with halo 2? NOT me. If you actually liked the first one and played it even a year after its been out and it wasn't just in your house somewhere unplayed in months. then you will agree with me. If you actually played halo for what it is worth it is very good game. And you will have no problems with halo 2.
really?.. hmm.. I dunno.. I loved halo 1 alot.. but I think halo 2 feels like it suffers from poor map designing (for multiplayer).. single player was great though.. albeit short smile

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:04 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

yea, the map graghics for halo 1 were raw, but halo 2 were fukin great!

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:07 PM
st41k3r is currently offline Click here to Send st41k3r a Private Message Find more posts by st41k3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

honest opinion: Halo 1 was good, brilliant game-play, good graphics, impressed me. Halo 2, 1st off the ending was bad, it lost its touched compared to Halo 1. Still prefer Halo 1, also they realy shouldn't of got rid of the prison level, it rocked!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:20 PM
whitedragon is currently offline Click here to Send whitedragon a Private Message Find more posts by whitedragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

yea the prison level wuz tight
and yea, the ending 4 halo 2 sucked ballz
but if you beat it on Legendary you unlock 2 hidden maps in multiplayer

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:22 PM
st41k3r is currently offline Click here to Send st41k3r a Private Message Find more posts by st41k3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

Im not that good on it? what levels are they?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:39 PM
whitedragon is currently offline Click here to Send whitedragon a Private Message Find more posts by whitedragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

i cant recall, i havent beaten it
but im trying....its hard but not hard..
im really good at sniping, so when i get to the room full of brutes i just knock 'em one in the head w/ the covenant sniper

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:42 PM
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

The best way, painless. I guess

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:29 PM
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

laughing
yea, but they still felt the pain because the 1st shot would knock off the helmet then the 2nd wounded them then the 3rd sometimes killed them....its hard to keep your hunters alive!....

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:53 AM