KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » agent smith vs t-101

agent smith vs t-101
Started by: b-dan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya t100 is boss cus hes an unstopping un caring killing machine, but agent smith is the same thing, and he knows how to fight, he can fly and he does it al while looking like a businessman which in its own right makes him look exceptionally cool and bad ass, whats t1000 got a cop suit,

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:14 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i am a fan of agent smith, but i would simply pick t1000, i think its a cooler character

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:05 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

negative on the cooler character t1000 as cool as he is is too one dimmensionsal, agent smith shows thought and ways to go out of his way to kill someone because he has little remorse for himself cusits just another dead human, but t1000 shows it becasue if he dies thats it il never be created game over

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:08 AM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i never said which one is more invincible or which 1 was more powerfull in the role. i just believe that the character of t1000 overall was pretty impressive, hah i saw that episode of smallville they ripped off t1000s character, what a shame. they cant even come up with an original script. and that rip-off of t1000 was terminated the same way t1000 was in t2. MOLTEN LAVA. and the special effects were so bad for smallville, it was appauling

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:10 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

never saw the episode but yes that does sound rather pathetic, but in an all out fight smith would take him, hed go all matrixy and then hed fly t1000'ass to some kin of molten lava pit and then well u know

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:14 AM
alic88
Barzakh

well good4agent smith lol

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:16 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya well good for him them stick out tongue ya i stuck my tongue out at ya

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:20 AM
vader11

Smith wins.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:44 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

In short, i give it to smith.

Smith is a computer code.
T-1000 is not.

Smith could infect the T-1000's Vista Program, i mean Skynet's Program, and then destroy any and all data in the T-1000, Making it useless, and then Smith could take over the dummy-doll and kill some humans, but isnt that everyones dream in life, to take over a killer robot's body and kill some weak humans with their stupid flesh and their will to live.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 01:38 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Isn't this thread: Agent smith vs "T-101"?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 04:44 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Either way, Smith would do the same.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 10:07 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

^agree.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:44 AM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Smith couldn't take over Robert Patrick... He's to badass.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:19 PM
vader11

Smith wins, anyway. But I agree T-1000 is a badass.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 10:08 PM
Darth Martin

If this is Agent Smith(from the first movie) the T-800 would win. Way more durable.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 09:13 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If this is Agent Smith(from the first movie) the T-800 would win. Way more durable.
If this is Agent Smith from the 1st movie, T-800 may have a chance to win. But if a human being can defeat the T-800(in the 1st movie), then Smith can beat the T-800 without much problem. And Smith couldn't die too. If this the Smith in the 3rd movie, T-800 gets pwned hands down.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 05:39 PM
barand1

I think Agent Smith would lose to the ginger kid from T2.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 07:07 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

quote: (post)
Originally posted by barand1
I think Agent Smith would lose to the ginger kid from T2.
laughing

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:49 PM