KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Shat ap" Ron said with his mouth overflowing with food. Mrs Weasley gave him The Stare and Ron shut his mouth and chewed in silence.
"Finally!!" Ginny moaned.
"Yuck" Hermione held her hand over her mouth.
Harry swallowed gratefully and started once again eating all the things on his plate. He was careful to eat with his mouth shut.

i'll post lots of small bits and gather some ideas while i'm writing.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 12:10 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I'll PM u guys my notes after i come in from the lavvy

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 12:11 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

aw frig that idea. i cant find the notes but: We dont want the lurve thang straight away. wait a bit

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 12:15 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggg
gggghhhhhhhhhhhh somebody pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 01:18 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Dinner was over as soon as it had stared. Not much was left over, as the whole of the Weasleys, Hermione and Harry had all dug in delightedly.
They sat and talked for quite a while, then Mrs Weasley suggested they should go outside and relax.
It was a nice clear night, and not too cold, they could all go out without their jackets on.
"It's beautiful" Hermione gasped.
"What is?" Harry asked.
"The sky, look" she pointed at the horizon, where the sun was setting, gold-pink rays splashing all around the big golden ball that was the sun.
The night air was warm, the sunset looked more magical than anything in the wizarding world, everyones bellies were full and the ten people were all at rest. Mr and Mrs Weasley were standing watching the sun setting, holding hands, Bill was examining the newly produced Weasley Wizard Wheezes, Charlie was showing Ginny pictures of the dragons he had had a bit of bother with the last few weeks, and the trio(Harry, Ron and Hermione) were sat in deckchairs. Harry was feeling most pleasant and at rest. It was a wonderful moment and feeling.
"I love this time of the evening" Hermione whispered.
"Do you?" Ron asked bluntly, spoiling the feeling.
Hermione looked at him irritably.
"Why would she say it if she didn't?" Harry laughed gently.
"I dunno"
They sat in silence, watching the sun.
"There goes the sun" Hermione sang gently "And it's all right"
Ron looked dumbfounded and opened his mouth to say "Huh?" but Harry looked at and shook his head.
'Why?' Ron mouthed.
Harry nodded to Hermione and mouthed back "She looks happy. Don't spoil it."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:10 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Ron had a look on his face that said: oh, right! I getcha.
Hermione tucked her feet under her and hummed, steadily getting fainter as she got more tired. Eventually she closed her eyes and fell into a dose.
"She's been acting pretty strange lately" Ron stared at the gently sleeping Hermione.
"Strange?"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:11 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Yeah, like, happy and all giggly. I mean yeah, she has been reading, but not as much. I mean, her and Ginny keep having conversations and every few minutes they burst out laughing, it's really getting on my nerves!" Ron stared at Hermione again and shook his head, really confused.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:42 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

hey! im back! it looks like you've done alot! you've done a great job! i can't write and entry till 2nite though cause my friend is gonna be here any minute!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:22 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

you are very right i worked very hard stick out tongue thanx hun if u dont post tonight you will find yourself bomb-barded with PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:23 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
you are very right i worked very hard stick out tongue thanx hun if u dont post tonight you will find yourself bomb-barded with PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

hehe laughing big grin

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:31 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Well that's girls for you mate" Harry shrugged.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:31 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Girls...there a bloody mystery" Ron replied

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:53 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

"Girls...there a bloody mystery" Ron replied

duh. we are mysteries! Boys will never figure out the top secret lives of girls! mwhahahaha laughing

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:01 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yeah!!!!! MWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:45 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

yeah!!!!! MWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. time 2 post!

After about an hour of staring at the stars Mrs. Weasley told them all to go inside.
"What about Hermione?" Ron asked Harry
"I'll catch up with you I'll wake her up first." Harry replied. Ron started walking toward the house.
"Hermione.....Hermione." Harry nudged Hermione slightly. She woke with a startled expression on her face.
"Ohhh...Harry you scared me!" She said panting
"Sorry." Harry said. Harry and Hermione sat in scilence as they watched the sky for quite some long time. Harry broke the scilence.
"We should really get going. Mrs. Weasley is probally wondering where we are."
Hermione stopped him. "Harry do you mind if I asked you a question? I would like you to take it seriously too."
Harry looked suspiciously at Hermione.

sorry! not much but i have other places to post! big grin

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:27 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Before Harry could ask Hermione what she wanted to ask him, she leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. Then she moved in closer and closer to his lips kissing each inch of his face. Finally she reached his lips and kissed him hard. To Harry's surprise she kept kissing him for a long while. It wasn't just a peck on the lips anymore. It had become a make out session. Harry forgot all about the question that Hermione wanted to ask him.

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:51 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry and Hermione sat there under the stars kissing for quite some time.

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:52 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Finally Ron came out looking for them.
"Oi! Harry! Hermione! Where are you 2?" He yelled. Harry stopped kissing Hermione but she kept lunging at him.
"Stop Hermione." Harry said stifly "I don't want Ron to know just yet." Hermione understood and stopped lunging at him. Harry and Hermione slowly got up and met up with Ron in the dark.
"What was taking you so long?" He asked suspiciously
"Oh nothing." Harry replied with a sly smile on his face as though he were keeping a deep dark secret from Ron.
"OK. if you say so." Ron said eyeing Harry and Hermione as they made their way into the house. When they got inside Ginny was writing a letter.
"Writing another letter to Deany-poo?" sniggred Ron
"No." Ginny replied stifly. "As a matter of fact I'm writing to my friend Brooke her parents said that she can spend the rest of the summer with us." Ron broke into laughter.
"Mum never lets you have anybody over the summer!"
"Just because I'm having a friend over for the rest of the summer doesn't mean you need to be mean to me!" She said as she sulked away.
"Weird." Ron said after Ginny left "She's never told me about her friend Brooke before, but i guess it's because she pays to much attention talking to her precious Deany-poo to mention any other "friends" that she actually likes." Harry laughed at this. Hermione just looked at them both sternly who were now both rolling on the floor with fits of laughter. Harry, Hermione and Ron went to bed a short time after. Harry and Hermione were walking in silence. Ron sped off to his room because he claimed he was to tired to stay awake one more waking moment. Harry stood at Hermione's doorway which Hermione stood pulling at Harry to come in. She grabbed Harry's waist and started to kiss him again. Harry pulled her off.
"We're gong to fast." Harry said "I mean I like you and you OBVIOUSLY like me, but we can't just make-out and be friends! It just doesn't sound right."
"I completely agree!" Hermione said her eyes widening.
"Well...." Harry started
"Of course I would go out with you!" Hermione squealed with excitement as she closed Harry in on her and they started making out again.

thanks melane!

Last edited by SweetMagnolia17 on Apr 5th, 2005 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:41 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

hope it's good!

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:46 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

great i love it!! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:12 AM