KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Photos of the new BLACK PEARL

Photos of the new BLACK PEARL
Started by: Zer0LaFitte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

huh

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:02 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

ok ok I'll stop

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:03 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

erm

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:49 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zer0LaFitte

I just found out some new information today on the Black Pearl, it is set to go on sea trial today 04/12/05 and then if all goes well, it is leaving Sat to go to the Carribean. Going to go and see if I can get any nice shots of her as she leaves. With the way the storms have been rolling through here it should prove interesting.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 01:36 PM
Zer0LaFitte is currently offline Click here to Send Zer0LaFitte a Private Message Find more posts by Zer0LaFitte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkbunny

Tongue In Mobile

Hi there, I stumbled across this thread while doing a search; I'm going down tomorrow to check out The Black Pearl before she leaves, and I'm wondering the best way to get there? I've got general Bayou directions as I don't go there often, but if there's something more specific I'd love to hear! Hope you get another chance to see it as well! smile ---Bunny

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:15 AM
pinkbunny is currently offline Click here to Send pinkbunny a Private Message Find more posts by pinkbunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

i don't know where the first pics you were talking about are? where are they posted? i dunno where they are.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:53 AM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote