KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » CNN: Tupac alive and well

CNN: Tupac alive and well
Started by: D00m

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Tupac was an actor...hmm didn't know that.

I don't mind Tupac, good mainstream rapper. But he gets so much ****ing head from the media and fans because of his death it's just beyond annoying.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:25 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D00m
Smackrobiotic

Re: MDOOM being a loser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KennyG
Who has the time to be this much of a looser? Most likely anyone with the user name MDOOM you had nothing better to do than write 4-5 paragraph report for a joke. Im 100% sure he's white and knows nothing of the true art of rap nobody believes fake articles that have false information about people Biggie made going back to cali ******* so you wasted your time nobody that was a true tupac fan would even register that information you lame. You probally sit on that computer all day dont you no girl friend no friends at all just you and your computer thinking of fake papersto write

HAHAHAHA, I BET I GOT THIS FOOLS HOPES UP

Sorry dude, Tupac is dead and he'll never come back. That being said, it's hilarious that you fell for it.

P.S. You want to talk about user names? What about that homo user name that is KennyG. That has to be the gayest KMC name yet. And that's saying something. Please.

This is Hip-Hop: A Tribe Called Quest / Big Daddy Kane / De La Soul / Common Sense / Organized Konfusion / Eric B. & Rakim / Marley Marl / The Pharcyde / Public Enemy / Boogie Down Productions / EPMD / Kool G Rap / Brand Nubian / Grandmaster Flash and The Furious 5 / NWA / Main Source / KMD / Farm Fresh / Wu-Tang / Gang Starr / Cormega / Freestyle Fellowship / Pete Rock & CL Smooth / Juice Crew / KRS-One / The Roots / Ultramagnetic MC's / Jungle Brothers / Blackalicious / John Smith / MF Doom / El-P / Supastition / mcenroe / Qwel / Cannibal Ox / Madlib / Company Flow / Black Star / Mr. Lif / Brother Ali / J-Live / O.C. / Count Bass D / I Self Devine

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 01:43 AM
D00m is currently offline Click here to Send D00m a Private Message Find more posts by D00m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Re: Re: MDOOM being a loser

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Tupac was an actor...hmm didn't know that.

yeah, he was in movies, the only one i can think of off the top of my head is Gridlock'd with Tim Roth, a movie i quite liked but some people i know hate. check it out.

Originally posted by MF D00m
HAHAHAHA, I BET I GOT THIS FOOLS HOPES UP

Sorry dude, Tupac is dead and he'll never come back. That being said, it's hilarious that you fell for it.

P.S. You want to talk about user names? What about that homo user name that is KennyG. That has to be the gayest KMC name yet. And that's saying something. Please.

and i too have a feeling you broke this poor fools heart, good stuff. oh and i love how he insulted your user name and spelt it wrong. genuis!

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:49 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

He was in another movie called "Above The Rim" or something like that about a high school basketball player or something.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:00 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah, i cant remember many, i only really "know" Gridlock'd

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:41 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Juice^ and a few others that i forgot titles

Pac was a pretty good actor. Mos Def is good actor too.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah i quite liked 2pac as an actor, but i'd need to see more of his stuff to make a solid choise

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:08 AM
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Who has the time to be this much of a looser? Most likely anyone with the user name MDOOM you had nothing better to do than write 4-5 paragraph report for a joke. Im 100% sure he's white and knows nothing of the true art of rap nobody believes fake articles that have false information about people Biggie made going back to cali ******* so you wasted your time nobody that was a true tupac fan would even register that information you lame. You probally sit on that computer all day dont you no girl friend no friends at all just you and your computer thinking of fake papersto write

laughing Its people like this that make coming to this forum so entertaining. How he could look at D00m's sig and say he "knows nothing of the true art of rap" is hilarious. Way to go man! laughing

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:11 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing^

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:22 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Yeah, you keep on thinking that man... confused

(please log in to view the image)

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:08 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Tupac? Alive? I don't think so.. I've even seen pics of his body like actually dead..

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:03 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Darth Revan
Yeah, you keep on thinking that man... confused

(please log in to view the image)

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:55 PM
Df02

you actually realise how much of a dick you made yourself look in that 1 paragraph?

http://thursdays.com/pic200/kenny9751.jpg

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Last edited by Df02 on Apr 22nd, 2005 at 03:59 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:57 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Im loving the Brian May styles KennyGizzle

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:19 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

^ laughing out loud

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:06 PM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KellyKID

WOW!!! idiots

I DON'T understand where people find the time to things like this..... I've heard of BORED, but this is ultimate boredom!!!!!!! First of all, when u go to cnn, it is a big time web address domain, it isn't the some local IP.....as u can see the URL the IP goes something like 12.254.23. blah blah etc.... then it goes CNN... most fakest site i ever seen.... then on the side it saids that u r logged in into entertainment....and if u click entertainment again, the site appears to change and a whole list of entertainment weekly comes up and u can't find n e thing about tupac alive well.... and when u search on cnn.com, it does not say a word about tupac alive and well....
and second, that picture of tupac, was taken in the 90's. And also, if u go to rotten.com and you can find tupac's autopsy pictures.... Tupac might be alive and well, but if it were too happen, and if it were legit...you would be seeing it on MTV new or BET and every single news channel.... it is hilarious at least, there are so many believers where here in LA, stupid mexicans and n*ggas think that website is so real.... its hilarious, u gotta see it for youself!!! If tupac were alive, don't you guys think he would make a better entrance at a concert or something instead of the mall?????????? He wouldn't be like, I AM RESURRECTED!!!!!!!!!!! at beverly hill center........

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:26 PM
KellyKID is currently offline Click here to Send KellyKID a Private Message Find more posts by KellyKID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D00m
Smackrobiotic

"stupid mexicans and niggas"

Man I wish people like you would say that in front of actual mexicans and african americans so you could your ass kicked.

This is Hip-Hop: A Tribe Called Quest / Big Daddy Kane / De La Soul / Common Sense / Organized Konfusion / Eric B. & Rakim / Marley Marl / The Pharcyde / Public Enemy / Boogie Down Productions / EPMD / Kool G Rap / Brand Nubian / Grandmaster Flash and The Furious 5 / NWA / Main Source / KMD / Farm Fresh / Wu-Tang / Gang Starr / Cormega / Freestyle Fellowship / Pete Rock & CL Smooth / Juice Crew / KRS-One / The Roots / Ultramagnetic MC's / Jungle Brothers / Blackalicious / John Smith / MF Doom / El-P / Supastition / mcenroe / Qwel / Cannibal Ox / Madlib / Company Flow / Black Star / Mr. Lif / Brother Ali / J-Live / O.C. / Count Bass D / I Self Devine

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:47 PM
D00m is currently offline Click here to Send D00m a Private Message Find more posts by D00m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thuglife

He was in Juice, Gang Related, poetic Justice, Gridlock'd, Above the rim, and im tying to think if was in any other movies hmm don't remember oh he also appeared in this old chevy chase movie along with digital underground.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 06:58 PM
thuglife is currently offline Click here to Send thuglife a Private Message Find more posts by thuglife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hxcsince84

Racist dick. What makes you assume the person who wrote this stupid article is white? Is it because black people would never come up with anything this stupid? hahaha..that's funny because who came up with Ebonics? Yeah, and that's much more retarded than this article.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:45 PM
hxcsince84 is currently offline Click here to Send hxcsince84 a Private Message Find more posts by hxcsince84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hxcsince84

Originally posted by hxcsince84
Racist dick. What makes you assume the person who wrote this stupid article is white? Is it because black people would never come up with anything this stupid? hahaha..that's funny because who came up with Ebonics? Yeah, and that's much more retarded than this article.

quick PS---Where is the "art" in rap music? R.A.P:::Retards attempting poetry.

It's not art. You wanna know true art, you're not going to find it by listening to rap music.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:46 PM
hxcsince84 is currently offline Click here to Send hxcsince84 a Private Message Find more posts by hxcsince84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote