KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs. Abomination

Juggernaut vs. Abomination
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Hmm I dont agree with everything here...I dont own all the appearances of Abomination but i have read most of them.

*In Abomination's first appearance he was vastly stronger than the Hulk and the Hulk could not defeat him even after becoming enraged. It was Banner who saved the day by using a machine to reduce Abomination's gamma irradiation....which took him down to his present day strength.

*I dont know why someone said fear BARELY raises Abom's strength...there was no elaboration how much stronger Abom can get from fear, simply that it was exponential, and had the same nature as Hulk's strength increases. Essentially Abom's powers r the same as the Hulk's, its just that it appears fear gets his adrenaline going better.

*The marvel handbook that marvel directory quotes bits and pieces of also states that Abomination is one of the most powerful beings on the planet...something it doesnt say about Juggernaut or Thor.

*Recheck the instance that Namor knocked out the Hulk, Hulk wasnt in his prime...I believe he was dying.

Abomination is far smarter/resourceful/nastier than Juggenaut...even though he doesnt have the Cytorrak powers that r really overexagerated on this forum, dont sleep on Abom.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:58 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"The marvel handbook that marvel directory quotes bits and pieces of also states that Abomination is one of the most powerful beings on the planet...something it doesnt say about Juggernaut or Thor."

Incorrect. Thor is regularly called marvels most powerful hero.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:13 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"The marvel handbook that marvel directory quotes bits and pieces of also states that Abomination is one of the most powerful beings on the planet...something it doesnt say about Juggernaut or Thor."

Incorrect. Thor is regularly called marvels most powerful hero.

Hahahaha...no its not incorrect...i was stating a fact. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Volume I #1 published January 1983 explicitely states Abomination is one of the most powerful beings on Earth. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition Volume II #13 published December 1986 which contains the Bio's of both the Thing, Thor, Ulik, Ultron, etc doesnt make a similar comment about any of them.

What r u talking about? regularly stated that Thor is the most powerful hero? He's not remotely at the top of the food chain.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:28 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Juggernaut would destroy abomination with lil effort

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:52 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wynndar
Hahahaha...no its not incorrect...i was stating a fact. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Volume I #1 published January 1983 explicitely states Abomination is one of the most powerful beings on Earth. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition Volume II #13 published December 1986 which contains the Bio's of both the Thing, Thor, Ulik, Ultron, etc doesnt make a similar comment about any of them.

What r u talking about? regularly stated that Thor is the most powerful hero? He's not remotely at the top of the food chain.

No need for laughter there wyn cos youre still wrong. Out of all of marvels heroes thor is right near the top of the food chain. At times in the past marvel has called him their most powerful hero. I dont need to argue that point its common knowledge amongst those well versed in marvel. Oh well.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 06:06 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Thor essentially is a God (or a demi God - im not sure) which is more than we can say for most of Marvel's heros...Im sure the status of being some sort of God alone puts him somwhere very close to the top of the "food chain" - however I personally think Abomination would defeat Juggernaut as I have also come across Marvel quoting him at one point to be in the 200 ton range - a feat no other hero can boast at standard level...

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:45 AM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

wrong wrong wrong, abom doesnt have increasing strength he was created amazingly strong and in his first fight kod hulk, ( obviously to show how powerful a character he was). he was recreated at his peak once b4 and hulk took him out easily but only after he enraged considerably. abom is iabove juggies strength level, my only point is is he able to be too strong for juggies enchantment, either way he would be a considerable foe. also he would probably be a little too much for thor physically

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:28 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote