KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil versus You

Daredevil versus You
Started by: jplatinum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Could you beat hundreds of ninjas alone?
Originally posted by jplatinum
Don't know.
If they are unarmed maybe.
Depends on their level of skill, power,speed, etc.
Their are factors to consider in that stuff.
everyone isn't exactly the same, what maybe beat one person may not beat the next, what maybe hurt one person may not even phase the next. Its the same way in "REAL LIFE". Some people may be k.o.'d or kill by a hard bat to the head. While some people can actually be hit hard by a bat to the head and it won't do much of anything besides piss them off. This is true. There are lots of things that are true for some people that aren't for others. It depends on your own personal makeup.
Some people have extra-ordinary chins(Degree of punishment they can take) and some people are little wussies who get hurt by the slightest thing.Think about this, Ali could take incredible punishment from Foreman,who was a human punching machine, any of these punches could've easily killed a regular person who is not trained to be top-level tough. Mike tyson used to be able to take point blank knockout punches to the face and all it did was make him pissed off to the point where he just tore his opponents apart in the ring in like seconds.
I'm not speaking fantasy bullsh@t, I'm just speaking truths. Things that have been proven. Like different people can take different levels of pain, do things far better than others, do things that others cannot.
H#ll some people can lift like 500 lbs over their heads, Paul Anderson bench pressed over 1000 lbs and is considered the strongest man in the world. Marciano hit with more force than a armor-piercing bullet and considered to have one of the hardest punches pound for pound on earth. Its all fact.

Anyway, I won't say I can take on hundreds of ninjas, cause that would be a lie, but I can say that if I had to, I'd do everything I could to survive. I seriously doubt it though.
So you never know.I'm not one for lying about what I can do like some people, I admit my strengths and my weaknesses. I'd probably get curbstomped by "hundreds "of ninjas.Who knows. But I damn sure won't just stand there and die.
"A man dies once, but a coward dies 1,000 deaths"

cool
what does this kid think now if he ever looks back in here at this post now in his 30's laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 21st, 2021 08:45 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He's probably been bitten to death by some rottweilers...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2021 08:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

We've had plenty of veterans, martial artists, special agents and peak humans on KMC.

They were all nuts.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2021 08:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We've had plenty of veterans, martial artists, special agents and peak humans on KMC.

They were all nuts.
Does that include me? laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 21st, 2021 10:42 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's probably been bitten to death by some rottweilers...
Classic!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2021 10:43 PM
DarkSaint85

Truly, a golden age of kMC

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2021 02:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wonderman
Well i think Daredevil can snap a neck or an arm with ease.
I prob. wouldn't even get out a fart.
Wonderman before he got weird!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 08:24 PM
ShadowFyre

I have been in a lot of fights, I'm a black belt in MCMAP and I last all of 3 seconds. Quit being tough guys. We all lose

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 09:17 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

anyone on kmc is over 6'4
5 percent bodyfat
blackbelt ju jitsu

we'd beat the shit out of some blind lawyer douche

except insane titan, insane titan is such a b i t c h, he'd shit his pants in any real life confrontation

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 09:25 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MrMind
anyone on kmc is over 6'4
5 percent bodyfat
blackbelt ju jitsu

Except me, Im only 6ft 1" with pictorial evidence I am hench as ****!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 09:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
best post ever?

Easily up there.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 10:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by K3VIL
Last summer I've worked into the security service for 1month and I've beaten the living crap out of 4 guys, not even drunk or under the effect of drug, just typical idiots that go into clubs in search of troubles, and they were all around 6'2'' and 6'3'', good physical condition except for one of them, a big fat ball, and one of them was a boxer user from 2years.
Originally posted by jinzin
amazing how you know the lives and physical conditions of the random guys you get into fights with. hmmmm.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 08:20 AM
ShadowFyre

So groups of sober men that go into clubs looking for troubles? That sounds like the police but ok

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 09:29 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote