KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ultimate thing vs ultimate colossus vs ultimate hulk

ultimate thing vs ultimate colossus vs ultimate hulk
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
so.....................i'm assuming everyone agrees with me that ultimate thing is the strongest being in the ultimate universe to be shown so far?

no........ i think Ultimate Thor would kick his ass

and Ultimate Juggernaut took out Ultimate Colossus with no problem whatsoever

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:34 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think so, i think thor would get his ass handed to him on a silver platter

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:35 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

so.....................i'm assuming everyone agrees with me that ultimate thing is the strongest being in the ultimate universe to be shown so far?

What has he done that shows his massive strength that you seem to think he has?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:02 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well sue said he could demolish a tank like a paper bag, he ripped annihilus' wing off, jumping from like 50 stories up he landed and made a crater so big it looked like a bomb went off and he walked out not damaged at all, and sue also said he puts out over 20 tons per square of strength from each hand, plus i'm not impressed by thor at all in the ultimates

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:06 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and what issues where ultimate juggernaut in?

did he have the same look or not from the original? did they change him alot?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:07 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

oh and what issues where ultimate juggernaut in?

did he have the same look or not from the original? did they change him alot?

ultimate x-men 8 or 9 i think... and he does look different slightly, a bit rocky horror...

firstly, ultimate colossus is still a teen and has done some impressive shit (lifted a sentinel over his head and threw it a good bit into the air, stopped a speedingcar by simply standing in front of it, didnt brace himself or use his hands in any way, the train bit of course), but hes too young and inexperienced for this...

as for juggs, it didnt even show him and colossus go at it, it was dumb...

hulk could take thing imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOT IN ULTIMATE, IN THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE I THINK THE THING WOULD WHUP HULKS ASS BADLY.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:23 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Oh please. Why are marvel suddenly gonna make the thing stronger than hulk, juggernaut and thor. In ultimate i know its a kind of retelling but the characters powers to my knowledge are the same its just the characters background their personalities and in some cases the way they got their powers is different from the mainstream continuity. Hulk, Thor and juggernaut in ultimate in my opinion are still more powerful than the thing and would knock his brick jaw off. Collossus is still a teenager so the thing would still be stronger than him and would whup at this point. Give it a few yrs he'll get to class 100 in ultimate and leave the thing trailing behind strength wise.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:25 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

WELL IM NOT GONNA START ANOTHER ARGUMENT OVER THE THING LIKE EARLIER SO I'M JUST GONNA TELL YOU TO WAIT AND IF THEY ARE RETELLING THE FF STORY ALL OVER AGAIN, SOON THING VS HULK WILL COME UP, AND THEN WE'LL SEE, UNTIL THEN, TO MAKE IT FAIR, ID SAY ITS EVEN CUZ NEITHER HAVE DONE ANYTHING SPECTACULAR ENOUGH TO PROVE WHOS STRONGER.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:29 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK? WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:29 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

OH BUT BY THE WAY THE THING HAS BEEN MADE DRASTICALLY BIGGER SO I ASSUME HES BEEN MADE STRONGER TOO FOR THE ULTIMATE FF SERIES CUZ NOW HES 6'8'' AND 1500 POUNDS ( HE USED TO BE 6'1'' AND ONLY 500 POUNDS )

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:32 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

ok we'll see but dont put your hopes up yeah?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:33 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

OH AND THE HULKS WEAKER, SO...............

HULK IS WEAKER + THING IS STRONGER = THING>HULK

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:33 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

OH AND THE HULKS WEAKER, SO...............

HULK IS WEAKER + THING IS STRONGER = THING>HULK

please... no more caps...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:38 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

sry

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:39 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Thats is the most ridiculous thing ive heard in my life. Thing if he is stronger just scrapes into class 100. He isnt worthy in the mainstream continuity. Hulk if he is weaker is still in class 100 because he is way into in the mainstream if we're using your faulty logic. Plus hulk gets a lot stronger as he gets angrier so in either reality hulk leaves thing trailing behind and still lays him out without a doubt!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:41 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Armandovalles, are their two people using your account?
One post is totally different when compaired to another.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:52 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

So Thing is just barely scraping into class 100 and Colossus is above and beyond 100...Colossus isnt stronger than Thing...just look at him in the comics, he is tiny compared to the Thing.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 09:16 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Wynndar
So Thing is just barely scraping into class 100 and Colossus is above and beyond 100...Colossus isnt stronger than Thing...just look at him in the comics, he is tiny compared to the Thing.

in ultimate or 616?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 09:19 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Oh please. Why are marvel suddenly gonna make the thing stronger than hulk, juggernaut and thor. In ultimate i know its a kind of retelling but the characters powers to my knowledge are the same its just the characters background their personalities and in some cases the way they got their powers is different from the mainstream continuity.

Cap is stronger in Ultimates, Black widow seems different power wise, Iron Man seems a lot weaker, Thor may be crazy.... wink ... it is a re-telling as far as using the same basic names and powers but other than that it's a lot different....... i like it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:35 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote