KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » A pure Adamantium Colossus with Mjolnir and Quicksilver speed vs Thanos

??????????
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Colossus. 4 28.57%
Thanos. 6 42.86%
No-one. 0 0%
I'm insane for even making this thread. 4 28.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A pure Adamantium Colossus with Mjolnir and Quicksilver speed vs Thanos
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Infinity Watch

Thanos has cosmic power not the power cosmic.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:44 PM
Infinity Watch is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity Watch a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Watch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
can Thanos break admantium? hmm? i thought so. this is one fight he cannot win.

Um yes, adamantium is more durable than Surfer. wink

I don't know what your thinking, but Thanos exceeds strength level's of your average brick. He's above Class 100. Adamantium? He took punishment from his clone (created by Magus w/ IG) who was more powerful than him. He won that fight. Took hits from Odin. You do know Odin don't you? How about Tyrant? Does manhandling Drax and Hulk not demonstrate his strength? It was just his strength.

Warrior Madness Thor w/ Power Gem was slugging it out with him; he was enjoying that fight. You do know what WM Thor did don't you?

Quicksilver speed? What does that mean? Speedsters have been tagged before. Before his many power ups, he was taking on Thing and Thor at once; he kicked their ass. It was a few power ups ago.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:25 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverex84

Originally posted by Wynndar
Thanos can probably break Adamantium with ease...in addition to the fact that as a wielder of the power cosmic he may also be able to transmute it into something else even if it did give him trouble.

no he can't!!!, maybe secondary adamantium but never, never, true adamantium. and as long as collosus is made of true adamantium/speed of quick silver and the power of mijnor, then i don't see any reason why he can't win thanos. as a matter of fact, only the adamantium is enough for colossus because it will boost his strength to like 300tons or maybe even more.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:09 PM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Thanos beats the shit out of this Colossus.

And just for added pain and agony....he hits Colossus' ear lobe with a tuning fork to turn his brain to jelly.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:16 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

madWho cares which one wins?! A fight in the "we are absurdly fraggin powerful"-class is ridiculously boring anyway!!!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:18 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is it boring?
Nah, it might be fun.
You get to see two insanely super duper uber dudes knock each other around destroying everything in their way.
That sounds like Dragonballz battles, that sounds like fun, man.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:32 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Originally posted by wolverex84
no he can't!!!, maybe secondary adamantium but never, never, true adamantium. and as long as collosus is made of true adamantium/speed of quick silver and the power of mijnor, then i don't see any reason why he can't win thanos. as a matter of fact, only the adamantium is enough for colossus because it will boost his strength to like 300tons or maybe even more.

OK well i see we have a wolverine fan who thinks pure Adamntium is totally indestructable...well maybe on the scale of X-Men...pure Adamantium can withstand a direct nuclear blast. But Adamantium is only virtually indestructable. Thanos can break it...no doubt about that.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:38 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote