KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Dungeons and Dragons RPG Game thread: "Eastern Storm Rising"

Dungeons and Dragons RPG Game thread: "Eastern Storm Rising"
Started by: Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Storm
Black belt BJJ

"You' ll find them back at your farm again. 12 gp is more than enough.", Sarwyn assured in a reassuring voice.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:04 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Thank you Sarwyn. you heard about the Carnival coming to the city tomorrow?" the man asks with a glowing smile.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:05 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

"Yes, I overheared scraps of children' s excited conversation."

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:13 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Well my brother works there as part of your payment I would like to give you this" *hands you a piece of paper with writing on it in a language you don't understand* "ask for Nemy and give him this then he'll let you see the show for free"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:23 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

*Takes the note and lets her eyes run over the incomprehensible words, studying them for a moment.*
"Thank you for this invitation, I' ll make use of it. If you need my help, you know where to find me."

Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:31 PM
Fire

"That I do, Thanks again Sarwyn" *the man gets up waves to Tim and Tom and leaves the Inn*

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:33 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Ander looks confused, "A carnival? What's that?"

(Country bumpkin!)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:18 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"It's a gathering of people who do tricks and perform with animals. Quite exciting. But we must go now it's getting late already."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 08:53 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Whatever you say, Bail," Ander said, bemused at this 'carnival'. He stood up, ready to go, but unsure of the etiquette involved.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:09 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash overheard Carnival conversation, he thought he could check it out later. "...I guess I'll try to trust you" answered Vash to the man.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:26 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

*Bail stands up to and together you walk to his house, passing by the market again to pick up some food apparently. He lives in a stately home. Not too big but big enough to have a guest room*

(Carnival is in another bar Vash)

When the orc returns the man converses with him briefly in a language you don't understand Vash. "He's willing to pay you 100 goldpieces for that gem. I'd take it if I were you."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:35 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Deal" answered Vash taking the gem out.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:40 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

*the man takes the gem and gives you a pouch with 9 platinum pieces*
"There that should do it, I also took the liberty to withhold the fee of the White Wolves"
(a platinum piece is worth 10 goldpieces)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:17 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash stands up. "See you" he sais before leaving the Tavern.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:42 AM
Fire

"Enjoy your stay in our fine city" the man replies.

And that concludes that day

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:22 PM
Fire

The next day you all (conveniontly) find yourselves at the Carnival. They have set up camp on the market square surrounding the Cathedral. Even without the market the city still smells like spices and it seems to be even busier than before. Magicians, some of which are actual mages, men who eat swords, tight-rope walkers, gambling games, men who eat and spit out fire, exotic animals.... This Carnival really has everything!

POOF some fire work just went off as smoke drifts by

"Well hello there people" says a man, dressed in something that looks like a modern day tuxedo and a big pointy hat. He's standing on a small crate "I welcome you all to my Carnival I hope you all have a wonderful time here. On the other side of this wonderful cathedral I have a tent which holds all the marvells of the world."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:36 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Staring around himself in curious awe, Ander looked up at the man.
"A tent with all the marvels of the world? Surely that would only make your tent the single marvel of the world. Unless you have managed to put nature into a tent."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:55 PM
Fire

"Well my good man pay the fee, 5 silver pieces, and come and see for yourself."

- Ander and Vash you start to hear people screaming from a bit further down South. You can not yet see why they are screaming but you both sense they are in fear.

- Sarwyn you can distinctly hear people screaming "Bear! Bear! Run for your lives!"

People start to flee in all directions the man with the hat jumps from his crate and runs towards the entrance of the cathedral.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:09 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Ander turns and runs toward the commotion, to see what's going on.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:12 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash smirked, he drew his rapier and began to run throu the crowd of incoming running people to the commotion. "Make way! Mercurian coming throu!" shouted Vash as he did so.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:37 PM