KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle Me!

Battle Me!
Started by: AragonIsKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

QF freezes everybody at light speed!!!. . . again!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:10 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

(magneto) u believe me to be a stupid imputin? No one desieves Magneto....i had created a smaller personal force field around me....and one around you....not one big one....hahah...takes to the air with the personal shield, makes a few metal "sentinals" that start punching people..(that considered ONE move???)

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:19 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

[Flash Prime] Turns everyone into action figures.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:33 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

. . . no you didn't

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:07 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

my move blast Magneto with necto-plasm.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 04:18 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

[Pre-Crisis-Nitro-Prime: the Mad Titan of Asgard]

takes a sh!t, then wipes his arse with the entire comic multiverse

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:38 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

thats it run to nitro prime and knee him in the groin.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:43 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Prepare to ass kicking time.
I pick up Genis Vell the second Captain Marvel.
I blast Batman killing him, then teleport into Magneto's force field and snap his neck with my superhuman strenght.After that, I catch Nitro and teleport with him into space, my level of invulnerability is far above the power that Nitro can generate.
Now mein freund Nightcrawler, thanks to my Cosmic Awerness, I blast you to death while your appearing fromt he dimension you use to perform the teleportation.Who's left?
Spawn and Quick Freeze?
Freeze becomes water under the effect of my energy blasts, then I gotta face Spawn.
His chains are holding me, and he's preparing for blasting me.
I emit an omnidirectional energy blast, destroying the chains and stunning you for a while, I fly up 20 feets above you and blast the area around you with an AoE attack.You emerge from it quite damaged, the blast me with your infernal powers.My force field deflect the attack, killing you.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:15 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'm pretty sure that's more than one move there K3VIL

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

yep so ya im not dead!!!!!! and um when i mean personal forcefield i mean like skintight......and since you made ONE move in killing Batman
I make a move defying all fans, but going with comics i make a Blackhole and magnetically "shove" everyone in. MAHAHAHAH...mags is awsome. laughing

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:39 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Me thinks you should of started this thread in the role playing forums.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:40 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

I'll start a new one in the role playing forums, thanks for the tipthumb up

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:07 AM
AragonIsKing is currently offline Click here to Send AragonIsKing a Private Message Find more posts by AragonIsKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

[Hulk] If anybody's still alive I jump 3 miles upwards and after a few seconds come down like a comet hurttling down to earth then BOOOOM!!
After the dust clears everybody is lying on the ground but who's still alive?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:11 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

[Batroc]

I zhall kick ze face!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:07 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

?This thread confusing.
I'd rather watch some more and see what you're talking about.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:41 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
A big ol motorcycle suddenly revs up as ghostrider's on the scene i sense evil in you all (points at spawn ) especialy you theres only room for one hell related angsty badass dude in this alleway (bitchslaps spawn beofre giving bats the penance stare) !!!!

Blaze feel the wrath of my gun nah! chain war. thewn I sneakingly blast you with necto-plasm

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:31 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gamewarrior
[Hulk] If anybody's still alive I jump 3 miles upwards and after a few seconds come down like a comet hurttling down to earth then BOOOOM!!

[Nitro].........BOOOOM!!.......????????..... PLAGIARIST!!!!

mad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:16 PM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Sorry Nitro if I did anything wrong.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:10 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

[Hulk]Hulk smash!! Hulk runs toward ghostrider then punches him off his bike.Ghostrider lands on a truck carrying gasoline unfortunately his flaming head ignites the gasoline then.I think everybody knows what happens.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:18 AM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

WW: Hi, can I play hot potato?! My name is Diana (strikes a pose...top falls off exposing breasts)

Ghostrider: Jeepers, they don't have those in hell?!?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:10 AM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote