KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Pokemon GBA games

Pokemon GBA games
Started by: COMPOST

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I REALLY hate the poison guy in the Gym; Kuga. Jesus Christ! This my first time actually playing a Pokemon game so...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:45 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

You actually had a problem with koga???? I can't believe that, considering I have played and beat ever pokemon game on the market (exluding crystal and Colloseum) and I never had a problem with him... (here's a hint: Take a fire - type with you!!!) I always pick the fire - type beginner pokemon, so I never had a problem....... plus, I always had faster pokemon too, so he never really got a chance to poison me.......

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:51 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I think its because I went to Fuschia City BEFORE Saffron City. His Pokemon were around the upper 30s and mine were mid 20s to mid thirties.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:01 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rouge24
skater girl

i didn't really have a problem with koga, i always started with grass-type pokemon, with the exception of sapphire when i when with water, what did you start with? you just need to level up a little bit, and you'll be fine, just take some antidotes with you if you have water or fire-type pokemon

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 10:55 PM
rouge24 is currently offline Click here to Send rouge24 a Private Message Find more posts by rouge24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I started with Charmander. He's at level 40 now. I level uped all my Pokemon to 40. I'm still waiting up on my Haunter. As soon as he is ready I'll take down Koga.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:20 AM
rouge24
skater girl

ok, you should be ready then, good luck, it took me about 2-3 times to beat him with my venusaur.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:17 AM
rouge24 is currently offline Click here to Send rouge24 a Private Message Find more posts by rouge24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Well, good luck, but I don't think you're gonna need it. If you have all lvl 40 and up, you will annihilate him. I always went through saffron first, so that might be why I never had a problem, so again, have fun with it.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:31 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote