KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Flash vs Superman

The Flash vs Superman
Started by: Cosmic Cube

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

up

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 11:43 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Yeah Flash Prime created a new universe by running and slicing the current DCU in two after he stole the Sword of Heaven from Superman prime.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:00 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I've searched that site. I don't see where it says Flash can steal speed.
Its hard to read but in this pic Flash says that he could steal Supermans speed but at over 2000 miles per second the effects would be disasterous.

If anybody wants to see a better pic let me know.

Foot race Flash wins 10/10.

Fight to death Superman wins 8/10 or more.

Attachment: superman hauling ass..jpg
This has been downloaded 131 time(s).

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:57 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

The Flash is, or at least should be, one of the most powerful people in comics but he's totally outclassed here. Superman is more than fast enough to keep up with his movements and only needs to hit him once since Wally is just a man.

Wally can win but he doesn't take the majority. I give him 3/10 max.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 02:23 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Superman would NEVER lay a hand on Wally if he were really fighting and paying attention instead of being arrogant as he is sometimes portrayed.

Not saying that Flash would necessarily beat Superman, but Supes would never even touch Flash.

And Flash doesn't need to touch his opponent to steal his speed.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 03:32 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

I realise that this may seem like a very ignorant question about Superman, but I must ask. Exactly how fast can Superman move and react if he does not care about possible damage that he might create?

I know Superman is incredibly fast, but I am curious if his speed can almost be comparable to Flash. I've heard he can be near light speed, which would be comparable to Flash. However, I've also heard that he is only a small fraction of light speed.

I have plenty of Superman comics displaying his super speed, but I do not own any comics that clear up that question for me.

This question is for anybody and I would prefer that you didn't use a web site or stat sheet, but a reference from a comic book.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 06:30 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Flash has the speed superman has the strength it's to a bit hard to say who would win and who would lose.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 09:02 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Supes, has too much going for him, IMO, that Flash can handle.

I think Supes' versatility will play a role.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:11 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"he can't penetrate forcefields with his vibration. he is a bit overhyped along with Dr. Doom. plus supes is also going all out."

Why does even exist this notion that Superman and Superman only can go " all out "?

Other characters cant? Since when.

"Why can't he steal Superman's speed, vandal"

He can. The same way Jay once stole Black Adams speed to attack Johnny Sorrow.

"not limitless only lightspeed. or he enters the speed force"

Wich in that case the speed difference between him and Superman gets bigger, no?

"One hit from superman And K.O flash."

One infinite mass punch and Superman gets Ko.

This "fight" isent one side as many think.

Last edited by olympian on Sep 12th, 2005 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 02:23 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
I realise that this may seem like a very ignorant question about Superman, but I must ask. Exactly how fast can Superman move and react if he does not care about possible damage that he might create?

I know Superman is incredibly fast, but I am curious if his speed can almost be comparable to Flash. I've heard he can be near light speed, which would be comparable to Flash. However, I've also heard that he is only a small fraction of light speed.

I have plenty of Superman comics displaying his super speed, but I do not own any comics that clear up that question for me.

This question is for anybody and I would prefer that you didn't use a web site or stat sheet, but a reference from a comic book.

Attachment: untitled138wy.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 03:41 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

in that scan it doesn't seem like he wants to be going that fast.... what was he doing it for?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 03:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 04:09 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

what happened next?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 04:33 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Superman was caught off guard when he flew in the the rift in space/time. He later got control.

As you can see in the last pic he attained 99% of the speed of light and was still accelerating..............

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:12 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

In this pic if dont say how fast he was flying but he was slowing down time and bending space.

Attachment: superman going real fast. 001.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:19 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Also, in another comic, Superman needed to talk to Flash, so he looked around using his super-visions and spotted him, then performed all the mathematical equations in his head... trajectory, velocity, accelerations, etc.... and flew down to a landing and Flash skidded to a stop right in front of him.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:21 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

What issue # is that?

I think I might have that one.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:34 PM
MatchesMalone

Ultimate Ion, you just showed me that Superman can go near light speed using a comic reference.

That's exactly what I asked for. Your the man.

Anyway, back on topic. I currently have no comment on who would win between these two.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 03:34 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Supes does this. But amps up his heat vision to vapourise every THING rather than every microbe.

Supes can win this. It'd take more than IMPs to beat Supes. And Supes has as many speed feats as Flash. smile

And Cube - you're a real sarcastic son of a dog, lol! wink

Attachment: picture 001.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 04:36 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Supes can win this. It'd take more than IMPs to beat Supes. And Supes has as many speed feats as Flash"

Your comparing Superman to an IMP?

"And Supes has as many speed feats as Flash"

But not - faster - speed feats. Aka, better.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 04:56 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote