KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith game

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith game
Started by: Darth Luke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

u mean u spent all ur money on a sticker?

Anyway, I've just starting watching the Star Wars, because I've never seen them before, and I saw the trailer for the new movie, and it looks awesome! If the game is anything like the movie seems to be, it'll be worth fifty dollars.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 02:50 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I bought it the first day it came out and i beat it the next day. Even though its short, its still worth buying. The best level is Anakin vs. Mace!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 03:30 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

yup. technicly i beat the same day i got it but it was like 2:30 am when i finished it so i think it counts as next day

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 7th, 2005 04:05 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

have you guys played the last level as anakin yet...with the alternative ending when he kills the emperor at the end when he comes to greet him on mustafar...thats cool

it also unlocks the darth vader vs obi wan fight in ep iv that you can play in the multiplayer vs mode

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:16 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Yeah that was cool... Would that make him the emperor of the galaxy in the alternate ending...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:54 PM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

yes. i feel like killing millions of jedi now!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:45 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

im up for that...though according to the last national census there is only about 400,000 jedi living in Britain...damn

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2757067.stm

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:13 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ah well. 400,000 jedi are no match for the sith.....

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:25 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yeah they are! I'm one of the sith...

Anyway, my favorite episode was "The Hunt Starts/Begins?" whatever its called, anyway, I love how ANakin walks in, the jedi attack you, you send them flying to the right and left...

It felt so good....

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:45 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

no expression you telling me a $50 dollar game took less then one day to beat no expression and there is no one PISSED about that? no expression

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:58 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I was kinda thinking the same thing... Does it have good replay value? Or anything to unlock?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post May 9th, 2005 12:02 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Multiplayer mode in the form of 1 v 1 duels.. and a 5 level co-op I believe.. the duel mode you can unlock all the characters from the storymode as you defeat them

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 9th, 2005 02:24 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

The one thing they could've changed about the Temple levels, is to not have Anakin speak so much. They should've had Hayden record the lines himself.. I mean..he was there instructing them in lightsaber combat.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post May 9th, 2005 02:47 AM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yeah... But they kinda did show the difference in Light Side Anakin's spoken lines/comments, and dark sides. You could see the light one is hotheaded, the Dark one is more... Well calm, and sure of himself.And no, I'm not pissed that it took less then one day to beat it. I enjoyed it. Plus, there is always to replay all the missions to find all the secret places in it, or to replay the game in hard mode. One thing I love, is the Force push. I just love using the force to pull your opponent up into the air, and throw them whenever you want. Or just take an explosive with force Push, and throw it at your opponent stick out tongue.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 9th, 2005 03:08 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Does anybody have any cheat codes for the game?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:31 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I just play the duel mode against whoever comes over.. its usually fun for a quick romp

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:16 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

just rented it its okay graphics didnt hold up to what I expected and I used the cheat codes to unlock everything from the beginning....No yoda vs palps is only serious complaint...but thing I love is you can be Vader vs old Obi-wan friggin sweet! (bonus level) vs is okay for star wars but my second controller is busted anyways...lol..Dooku battle is cool sept no beheading...just a stab to end it.....is a must for all star wars fans but otherwise wait till its $14.99 used...lol...is a must have game even if you must wait till you can get a cheap used one...

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:40 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

This game is atrocious. Seriously, the game design is bad for a start. Enemies spawn off screen almost all of the time, the enmies are boring and the combat is so vague that it just resorts to simple button bashing ad nauseum. It looks somewhat interesting when someone else plays it, but when you play it, it's really, REALLY bad. I could go into more depth on whats wrong with it, but I'd be better off saying it only does a few things well. Actually, now that I think about it, I can't think of ANYTHING that this game can do very well. Even its best bits have been done better elsewhere in other games.

As a game, it's a pile of crap. The fighting is laughable, almost as though Fisher Price made this game and tried to copy Devil May Cry or God Of War.

I cannot fathom how stupid the people who like this game actually are. It's glitchy too, with enemies falling off ledges, animations screwing up, enemies getting locked in walls, and the game has even crashed on me completely. They really rushed this one out to coincide with the movie.

The graphics are really ugly too. Bland textures, and forget about material shaders. Skin looks the same as plastic, metal doesn't shine. It looks so dull and muddy.

I cannot believe people said the combat in this game was good. That's an absolute joke. The controls are unresponsive and old hat. SOme attacks are sent in the wrong direction to which you are pointing, while directing the force is a random ordeal. The whole thing is clumsy.

The boss fights are cheap in the extreme. Quick attacking usually is the only way to beat the game it seems, renderring all other special moves completely irrelevant. Dodging is impossible too, especially when trying to take on more than one enemy, due to the auto-lock-on rubbish. There's a manual aim thing with the right stick, but that inexplicably switches off at the worst moments. It's an absolute turd of a game. It gets a 2/10 from me.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:20 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

obviously Red Superfly me and you have got different versions of the game

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:31 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

No, the game sucks. If you want a good game in this style, try God Of War or Devil May Cry, all superior. Hell even Double Dragon on the NES outdoes this. Episode III looks like a half decent PSOne game but plays like crap.

This game is simplistic garbage. I don't think I've ever played a more mundane boring game in such a long time. The enemies have the same attack patterns, the best form of evasion is spamming the Quick Attack button, and the camera is always set at a conflicting angle to whats actually going on.

You can tell its unfinished by all the stupid little things and lack of polsh. For instance, on the gunship, after I got in a turret and (this bit was so utterly boring) shot some bits of a spaceship, a cutscene started where my character would leave the turret. I could still move the turret around in the background, as though a ghost was using it. Nitpicky? No, because it clearly demonstrates how this game was playtested by a bunch of blind paraplegic monkeys.

The only thing remotely interesting about this game is that it follows a Star Wars license. Without it all the fanboys would be nowhere in sight. It's glitchy, and it's a poor game. My brother and his friends say so, and my 13 year old brother says it's the most basic pile of crap he has ever played, and he doesn't play games too often. Too hard for kids, and too mundane for everyone else. You have to be easily pleased or a complete gaming retard to like this game.

Every boss, Windu, Grievous, Serra, her master, Anakin, every single one of them was defeated by me spamming quick attack and L1-guard, with the odd force push thrown in. Whats the deal with Nute Gunrays ship boss? Pick up the boxes and throw them at his ship? OK. Oh, wait a minute, they fly into all the other boxes, destroying them, and make you fight the ship with saber throw. Nobody has even attempted to playtest that. A game that makes wielding a lightsaber a chore is a very poor game indeed.

Last edited by Red Superfly on Aug 2nd, 2005 at 05:55 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:42 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote