KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dammit

Dammit
Started by: MattStone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MattStone

Dammit

I just walked straight into fan boy city....I'll never come back here again

Last edited by MattStone on Apr 29th, 2005 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:35 PM
MattStone is currently offline Click here to Send MattStone a Private Message Find more posts by MattStone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

what the fu**?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:37 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

i will miss you.................not evil face

Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Re: Dammit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coop
I just walked striahg tinto fan boy city....I'll never come back here again

Sad news for you, guy. Every comic book messageboard is fanboy city.

Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

looks like he'll be a hermit then?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:38 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattStone

What ? your a hermit for life?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:38 PM
MattStone is currently offline Click here to Send MattStone a Private Message Find more posts by MattStone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

was that a pathetic attempt at an insult? THAT FAILED. even from an unbiased perspective.....that was weak as shi*. Go think up some original....hell...even insulting insults and come back when you feel you're worth waisting my time.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:41 PM
Colossus21

prob some stupid kid who wants attention....u got ur 20 seconds of fame....now get lost bub

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:42 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattStone

what , your weak as shit?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:42 PM
jinzin

lol. wow this kid thinks he's good at this too. hahahaha. pathetic.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:44 PM
MattStone

believe im older and more experianced than you bucket head. Meh only came here to provoke some geeky fan boys

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:45 PM
Colossus21

dude i roam this forums......they are protected by me....now u wanna go against me? "meh only"?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:46 PM
jinzin

you're older more experienced and all you got is buckethead? on top of that you specifically came to provoke fanboys? lol....get a woman.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:47 PM
MattStone

lol get a girlfriend , you obviouslt aint ever had any. Dont need your advice got one..Maybe if you give up the spiderman tshirt and quit buying kiddy comics you ll get one too.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:48 PM
Colossus21

go beat ur dick......

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:49 PM
nigel45
The Amazing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coop
believe im older and more experianced than you bucket head. Meh only came here to provoke some geeky fan boys

Says the "Baseketball" fanboy?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:50 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattStone

nah , had it done for me earlier. DOnt need to......go take your dick outta your dogs ass

jinzin

"you obviouslt aint ever had any"

obviously from what the five posts you've read of mine? pfffft, you're an idiot. and get the kind og girlfriend you don't have to pay for or blowup....that's what i'm talking about not the plastic dolls you touch yourself with alone at night.

MattStone

You are alone for life and will never get any....

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:51 PM
jinzin

had it done by your dog probably...why you so obsessed with boning dogs? that's just wrong you sick fuc* no wonder you've never had a real girlfriend.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:51 PM