KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Hellgate: London

Hellgate: London
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

ahah!!
here's the old thread...laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 02:37 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yay merging!

Yeah.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 04:40 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

lol...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 05:29 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Surprised Nobody posted the Hi Rez E3 Teasers yet:
http://www.hellgatelondon.com/goodi.../3/#fancy_panel

Hellgate Guru For All your information:
www.HellgateGuru.com

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 08:24 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 11:27 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Downloading it to my PC as we speak...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 07:34 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Is this going to be a movie based game?

I know a Hellgate movie is in production. The game does look choice. It seems to capture the art style from the comics.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 11:33 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Great Game so far... I enjoy it.. I dislike one thing about it, but so far it's good.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 12:56 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it free?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 12:56 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

9 Levels in, Found a Legendary Item... What Luck.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 03:14 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't care.

Is it free?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 03:16 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Uhhh, no. You have to buy the game. Duh.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:35 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Duh?

Don't "duh" me young lady!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:36 AM
Morridini
Morridini

Why would you expect a game to be free?
That deserves a "duh".

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 06:47 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
9 Levels in, Found a Legendary Item... What Luck.

Is this kind of like a 3D Diablo game? I saw a video of coop and it looks mad but they didnt show any items or anything, cant wait to get it....might d/l shifty

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 07:07 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good Lord, you kill more things in this game than I can count! Everyone is a freaking psycho!

It's mind-numbingly shallow but great in spite of it. Or possibly because of it.

Though irritatingly I am kinda having to play everything twice, once for single and once for multi player. That must be because they are worried about hacking as there isn't actually any other reason why the two are not interchangeable- playing multiplayer so far all I have done is run around and complete quests just as in single-player.

So my instinct would be to not bother with single-player, but my net can be ropey at busy periods and I might not get on-line, Also handy to try out new character advances there before you skill-up online.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 03:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morridini
Why would you expect a game to be free?
That deserves a "duh".

Perhapse because there's THOUSANDS of MMORPG's online that are free? Ever heard of runescape, Knights online, Gunzonline, etc?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 03:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just to be clear here- you can play Hellgate online for free, once you buy the game.

But there will be am MMO-like subscription mode too, with all the full-on Guild options etc.

I say 'will be'. It was meant to be there from the start but they suspended it almost immediately due to technical issues. Will probably be up soon, but I, like many, will be waiting to see what it actually does for you before shelling out.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 03:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

You buy the game.. then playing multiplayer is free..

you have the option to subscribe to gain access to updates and new items / content faster than everyone else.. its not required

I wont be shelling out...ever

but I will be snagging the game in like a week or so happy

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 05:33 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Just bought it, installing now.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:07 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote