KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 3- The Tournament and the Traitor

USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 3- The Tournament and the Traitor
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (132): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's certainly welcome to give it a go.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Can I still join the tournament (I got the idea that is part of the game) if I help out the others

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:05 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Everyone gets to do the Tournament!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Vardalain, Possibly an I help you, you help me thingy?
I help with your investigation, you help me with mine?

Old Post May 12th, 2005 01:34 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Then sure if vardalain asks I'll accept

Old Post May 12th, 2005 06:10 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, well, I am hoping you will be hooking up with the new players (even if just Storm and Lana), Palidan, so you'd have to stay out the investigation for now.

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2005 07:35 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

O,
well then...
Hmm, I still could use info about the graveyard thingy, but Vardalain doesn;t wanna spill

Old Post May 13th, 2005 03:37 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You could look up some details about the Burial Mounds- this game is a lot about setting, and the historical resources at Fornost are many and detailed!

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:32 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Um, Darvan wants to participate too!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:22 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

tpt..i would spill what i know..i just don't remember much stick out tongue
And yeah, i'd like argentis to help..also....do we have any characters from the first game? only if rex returns.
and i have to do my character these days, if i'm to fight in the torunament.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:21 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ok didn't know dexx....

Fine I geuss I do research

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:56 PM
Dexx
wingless

not necessarily..the character controller doesn't need to remember EVERYTHING stick out tongue......but i can have vardalain tell you what was with the graves......which is where the game master comes in and fill you in on my behalf big grin

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:45 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Vardalain's busy anyway! He has to get into sleuth mode. And also come together with a plan!

Darvan- help Palidan all you like!

BtVS

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:56 AM
Dexx
wingless

first of all...i need to talk with all the council members....also, can you pinpoint where that important characterp refference you once had is. maybe i can figure some of the personalities.....
i was thinking of some casual talks with them....but i'm not sure i can approach them all...they don't exactly know me.....

Old Post May 15th, 2005 01:59 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Um, I meant he wants to particpate in the Tourney.
Until then, he will aid Palidan in research, doing whatever it is that needs to be done.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:55 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well... that's not much good! I need details. And everyone is welcome to enter the Tourney!

Okidokey, Vardalain- I shall get you a fresh list of Council members soon. Indeed, some don't know you- but you are known in general as the obsevrer from Rivendell, so it's not as if you are some peasant to them. But great care must be taken.

BtVS

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:11 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well, all I know is Palidan is looking for the graves of elves, or somesuch thing. Darvan will research legends/stories of such things in the area of the castle.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:27 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Is there a Magic tourny? Possibly requiring the use of a completed magic chart...
(Bug that Brother!!)

First I want the history of the grave thing.. just too see if anything fishy went on there.
Then maybe the nature of the curse...
(Don't really have much personal experience on where to start with Graveyard curses...)

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:55 PM
Dexx
wingless

sounds good ush

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:41 PM
Fire

-still waiting for some action-

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:33 PM